• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tas5630+smps+aluminum case finished!new year coming!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
You have 2 way DSP?

Regards

Yes we have DSP for active speaker,use ADAU1701,sound excellent,useually suit for active monitor or active speaker,it has 2 analog input and 4 analog output,EQ\NOISE GAT\DELAY etc.can be adjusted by software and download to EEPROM,it can selfboot when power up.use easily.
The chip datasheet,ADAU1701 | SigmaDSP® 28/56-Bit Audio Processor with Two ADCs and Four DACs | Audio Signal Processors | Audio/Video Products | Analog Devices.

we have board of it ,it have mass produce,any friends like it can order it .
active modules

Attachments

• DSCF0365640480.JPG
    DSCF0365640480.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,439
  • DSCF0362.JPG
    DSCF0362.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,398
  • DSCF0370640480.JPG
    DSCF0370640480.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,389
Last edited:
Which OP amp is the best partener with TAS5630?

I have test some op with TAS5630,finally found OPA4228UA very nice performance with it.

Dynamic range very high and Bass excellent,sound very very good in swith amplifier(include class D/class T/class I/class TD)

Suggest guys try it and use it when you use TAS series chip for AMP,

datasheet :Precision Amplifier - Low Offset Voltage - OPA4228 - TI.com

Price high,but sound excellent indeed!!!

Better Than OPA1632.

Now enjoying opa4228!compare other op,sound excellent indeed!

At first,we are not recommanded use so high band width op,because we only use it as buffer,1:1 inverter,we use common op TL074 or MC33079,all come from Ti or ST company,we believe the difference performance until our India friends asked special op on it,we buy OPA4228 expensive,5.5USD/pcs,

Now in China ,have midnight,we are enjoying "Hotel California",Bass stretch and dye-in-the-wood, treble clear .

Attachments

• DSCF1216800600.JPG
    DSCF1216800600.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 1,365
  • DSCF1221800600.JPG
    DSCF1221800600.JPG
    234.3 KB · Views: 1,319
  • DSCF1235800600.JPG
    DSCF1235800600.JPG
    204 KB · Views: 385
I would be interested in one of these!

Yes we have DSP for active speaker,use ADAU1701,sound excellent,useually suit for active monitor or active speaker,it has 2 analog input and 4 analog output,EQ\NOISE GAT\DELAY etc.can be adjusted by software and download to EEPROM,it can selfboot when power up.use easily.
The chip datasheet,ADAU1701 | SigmaDSP® 28/56-Bit Audio Processor with Two ADCs and Four DACs | Audio Signal Processors | Audio/Video Products | Analog Devices.

we have board of it ,it have mass produce,any friends like it can order it .
active modules

Hi, a few question.

How does the sound of tas5630/13 compare to T-amp?
What is the use of the opamp, for buffer, can I bypass it?

I have a 4ohm speaker, don't need to get very loud. Which amp should I get?
Which amp is more musical?
U can pm in chinese if u want.

Ok!
you can bypass the op and only use TAS5630,I believe it sound excellent indeed,

If you need not louder bass ,you can select TAS5613,clear and soft.

Our G200N perfect,

Wholesale TAS5613 Product-TAS5613 HIGH POWER HI FI CLASS D AMPLIFIER

Ok, the opamp is for single end to balance input.
More questions.
The opa4228 is a quad opamp vs opa1632. Why do u use a quad opamp?
What voltage use for the opamp, +/-15V?
What is the input impedance for the tas5613/30? Can I replace the opamp with a transformer for balance input?

Thanks, I'll order the 5613 then.
If it does sound good, I'll probably replace all the caps with better caps like silmic.
Is there any chance u can find MMP cores? I'll probably replace the red type 2 core as well.

Ok!thanks your supports!We use very good Powdered iron core,should perfect,you should buy high quality core from China mainland,due to good material good core,the powdered iron material mainly come from mainland.

You can connect us by mail our mail :authlxl@gmail.com

Last edited:
Yep, that's me;). Just got it a few hours ago.
Initially, there was some frightening buzz noise, but now seems to be gone, strange. Anyways, so I open box to check if anything is loose and measure some voltages. I got below:
7815 input: 16.35v out: 14.6v
7805 input: 21v out: 4.94v
7915 input: -20v out: -14.75v
Ground to speaker out: 15.7v
other voltages I found is 29.7v and 12.78V
(note my meter is not very accurate)
But clearly the 7815 voltage input is too low to maintain 15v regulation. When I measure while playing music, the voltage jumps between 14.5~14.6v while the 7915 output is stable. Is there anyway to fix this?

For the sound, too early to say, so far not too bad and does sound musical. But compare to my highly modded 2022 t-amp, the music sound less organic and mid lack a bit of body, it also has less bass too. But the details in the high seems a bit better and complex music seems to be a bit better resolve and have more control.
So for classical music, it is a bit better than the t-amp.

I know think this amp can stay virgin overnight at my home. I will certainly replace the Alps pot as I think this amp deserves a much better pot.

I think the 7815 voltage is bad for the sound and needs to fix! And probably is part of the reason for lower bass as not enough current can be sourced.

Yep, that's me;). Just got it a few hours ago.
Initially, there was some frightening buzz noise, but now seems to be gone, strange. Anyways, so I open box to check if anything is loose and measure some voltages. I got below:
7815 input: 16.35v out: 14.6v
7805 input: 21v out: 4.94v
7915 input: -20v out: -14.75v
Ground to speaker out: 15.7v
other voltages I found is 29.7v and 12.78V
(note my meter is not very accurate)
But clearly the 7815 voltage input is too low to maintain 15v regulation. When I measure while playing music, the voltage jumps between 14.5~14.6v while the 7915 output is stable. Is there anyway to fix this?

For the sound, too early to say, so far not too bad and does sound musical. But compare to my highly modded 2022 t-amp, the music sound less organic and mid lack a bit of body, it also has less bass too. But the details in the high seems a bit better and complex music seems to be a bit better resolve and have more control.
So for classical music, it is a bit better than the t-amp.

I know think this amp can stay virgin overnight at my home. I will certainly replace the Alps pot as I think this amp deserves a much better pot.

I think the 7815 voltage is bad for the sound and needs to fix! And probably is part of the reason for lower bass as not enough current can be sourced.

Oh!Chuckt,I think no noise like Buzz in our amp,maybe the input signal have bad GND,please check it yourself .if meet problems we will replace it.

I think 7815 output should ok,you can try it and replce it for other type,we use ST 7815 from Morocco.

Last edited:
The buzzing is now completely gone. It only happen when I 1st start up. Maybe the smps needs some time to stabilize?
Was I talking to u at taobao?
I will change the R201 resistor from 51R to 33R to fix the 7815 voltage problem. I think this amp has lots of potential and might be a good replacement for the t-amp. Esp for the price.

May I suggest you try some cheap carbon pot to replace the blue Alps, I think carbon pot will match better with the Genius200W and give better mids.
You might want to try out the cheap Alpha carbon pots.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.