• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tas5630+smps+aluminum case finished!new year coming!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
2016-10-29 01:51:58

kjeldson asked us one new module to him .

2016-10-29 01:56:59

we reply it is fault amp ,ask him to return the fault amp and refund the money to him.

2016-10-30 01:20:19

Kjeldson asked us ' refund money include 100usd freight+payment', he declared 'I know you have issue via diyaudio'

Attachments

• kjeldsen-4.PNG
    kjeldsen-4.PNG
    127.1 KB · Views: 286
  • kjeldsen-5.PNG
    kjeldsen-5.PNG
    56.2 KB · Views: 285
  • kjeldsen-6.PNG
    kjeldsen-6.PNG
    107 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
I think question here is will additional loadresistor also reduce noise when powered on. I think it might, but Chinese statement is there is no noise when powered on LOL I understand they are proud of 95% efficient and within latest (maybe future) international rules for powerconsumption. But the statement given as an answer doesn't anwer the question.

After that communication gets worse.

2016-10-29 01:51:58

kjeldson asked us one new module to him .

2016-10-29 01:56:59

we reply it is fault amp ,ask him to return the fault amp and refund the money to him.

2016-10-30 01:20:19

Kjeldson asked us ' refund money include 100usd freight+payment', he declared 'I know you have issue via diyaudio'

I hoped we could stop now!!!

You did not say it was a fault, what you stated is was "This amp pass out test, it is normal status". I mentioned your own thread here on diyaudio, where you admit to have some noise issues, and you did something to make the noise lower. Thats why I bought the amp, because I thought that now you had an amplifier with only very little noise.

I do have and amplifier that works, so why should i pay 100$ (freight plus fees) to get a refund on only the amplifier cost. Offcourse I can't say yes to such terms. Very few times I get an item with a defect, when buying from china, but almost everytime we find a solution like a refund or rebate on another item. When I could not get such a solution with you I closed the case, and did not ask for more. Can you please stop insulting me. I will be more than happy to stop writing, but if you keep on insulting me and telling lies, then I will keep writing

Last edited:
I think question here is will additional loadresistor also reduce noise when powered on. I think it might, but Chinese statement is there is no noise when powered on LOL I understand they are proud of 95% efficient and within latest (maybe future) international rules for powerconsumption. But the statement given as an answer doesn't anwer the question.

After that communication gets worse.

hello, Irribeo

G3h use quasi-resonant flyback SMPS as PSU, it's efficiency can not exceed 90% at full load under 110V ac supply.

G6H use half bridge LLC SMPS as PSU, it's efficiency can realize over 90% at 110V ac supply.

Thank you for your remind.

I hoped we could stop now!!!

You did not say it was a fault, what you stated is was "This amp pass out test, it is normal status". I mentioned your own thread here on diyaudio, where you admit to have some noise issues, and you did something to make the noise lower. Thats why I bought the amp, because I thought that now you had an amplifier with only very little noise.

I do have and amplifier that works, so why should i pay 100$ (freight plus fees) to get a refund on only the amplifier cost. Offcourse I can't say yes to such terms. Very few times I get an item with a defect, when buying from china, but almost everytime we find a solution like a refund or rebate on another item. When I could not get such a solution with you I closed the case, and did not ask for more. Can you please stop insulting me. I will be more than happy to stop writing, but if you keep on insulting me and telling lies, then I will keep writing

Let us forget about money problems, continued to discuss technology well happy.

Let us forget about money problems, continued to discuss technology well happy.

Fine, that the purpose. Then please tell me how to get rid of the noise.
Can you confirm the resitor fix will kill the noise (can you post a real picture where to solder), and what kind of resin can I use to mechanically damped noise, like the solution you showed earlier. Or can I replace the transformer with another type?

Fine, that the purpose. Then please tell me how to get rid of the noise.
Can you confirm the resitor fix will kill the noise (can you post a real picture where to solder), and what kind of resin can I use to mechanically damped noise, like the solution you showed earlier. Or can I replace the transformer with another type?

I think this G3H amp can not satisfy with your applying, we strongly recommand never to repair it yourself, you can return it to us, or you can keep it current status.

Special ferrite core applied in G3H module, normal ferrite core only support 150W power output.so we don't recommand to replace the transformer yourself.

You are receiving power amplifiers, transformers have been specially treated, gap has the high strength glues and soaked in epoxy resin as a whole, have very low vibration and noise control in the lower range.

I'm sorry our product did not meet your requirements.

Last edited:
Dear Lai - Authlxl,

I got the TPA3255 module (G6H) around two weeks ago in China directly via a colleague. Today I was able to test it the first time. Until now I did not make any measurements, but compared it to other amplifiers on my speakers.

First impressions:
after switching on, no noise hearable from the module, also transformer totally silent
without signal, the speakers are also totally silent - as it should be
sound quality is excellent
more than half an hour very loud music and the fan must still not work - heat sink approx. 30°C

My first conclusion: It is an excellent amplifier module - absolutely no complaints -excellent sound quality

Congratulations

Manfred

Dear Lai - Authlxl,

I got the TPA3255 module (G6H) around two weeks ago in China directly via a colleague. Today I was able to test it the first time. Until now I did not make any measurements, but compared it to other amplifiers on my speakers.

First impressions:
after switching on, no noise hearable from the module, also transformer totally silent
without signal, the speakers are also totally silent - as it should be
sound quality is excellent
more than half an hour very loud music and the fan must still not work - heat sink approx. 30°C

My first conclusion: It is an excellent amplifier module - absolutely no complaints -excellent sound quality

Congratulations

Manfred

Thank you for your reply!

please make more testing with it, and leave more word here about your testing.

authlxl

Some further remarks to G6H:

In the meanwhile I tested the module on different speakers (JBL, Canton, T&A) and can confirm, that it never happened that the fan was running during playing loud music (Jazz, Pop, Rock). Under these conditions the heatsink shows around 33-35°C and the transformer around 55-60°C. Sound quality is according to my experience excellent.

Today I installed new power resistors for power measurements and achieved

2 x 200W @ 4Ohm and 2 x 150W @ 8Ohm.

At 2 x 200W@ 4Ohm the fan started after approx. 40s and the amplifier switched off after around 80s. At 2 x150W @ 8Ohm the fan started after approx. 1min. and I switched off after around 4min., because my resistors got relatively hot.

As long as the fan is not working, the module is totally silent, but as I explained before, under normal "music-hearing" conditions at a loud volume too, the fan did not run. The output inductors achieve around 46-48°C when playing loud music.

Update:
2 x 50W @ 8Ohm: linear frequency response from around 14Hz - >20kHz, below 14Hz one channel is switching off and the fault-LED is illuminated. The remaining channel was running until around 6-7Hz with 50W.
2 x 150W @ 8Ohm: linear frequency response from 32Hz - >20kHz, below 32Hz one channel is switching off and the fault-LED is illuminated.

My TI Eva-board TPA3255 switches off one channel (left channel) when playing very loud bass rich music. After reducing volume and a reset it works again.
G6H does not show this effect when I play the same loud music.

We appreciate your efforts on the testing, you are technology member indeed, we will enjoy our Chinese New Year holiday in the next week, we wish all members a happy and happy!

TPA3255 module

My TI Eva-board TPA3255 switches off one channel (left channel) when playing very loud bass rich music. After reducing volume and a reset it works again.
G6H does not show this effect when I play the same loud music.

Hi,
How would you compare the TI eval. board with the G6H soundwise? What did you pay for the G6H and what psu are you useing with the TI EVM?
Thanks, Ed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.