• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tas5630+smps+aluminum case finished!new year coming!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
yes, also for me. But it should be quite high. My TPA3251 does get well over 40deg. It's probably the SMPS PSU that gets hot and not the chip/heatsink.

I would like a much larger fan. My experience with small fans, are not good. The are several semipro amplifiers in 1 unit cases with two small fans. These are temperature controlled, and they are audible when they kick in.

authlxl, is the G3H going to get an upgraded PSU to address the noises Kjeldsen is experiencing? From his descriptions, this can't be acceptable?

Kjeldsen, can you post an audio clip so we can hear how loud it is? Thanks!

Two clips
one without speakers connected and one with speakers connected. The sound changes, and is also there when music is playing. The little click at the end of the recording is my mouse, when I stop the recording. The mouse is 15 cm from mic and PSU transformer is 5 cm from mic.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApfxmyBanAfwg9FkDL_hUfIDBJ02YA

Thanks Kjeldsen, I can hear how this would be quite annoying! Hope that authlxl can comment on this, if this is considered normal then the product design is not good enough, i.e. it can't meet green requirements because when it does, it doesn't work properly!

Two clips
one without speakers connected and one with speakers connected. The sound changes, and is also there when music is playing. The little click at the end of the recording is my mouse, when I stop the recording. The mouse is 15 cm from mic and PSU transformer is 5 cm from mic.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApfxmyBanAfwg9FkDL_hUfIDBJ02YA

Thanks Kjeldsen, I can hear how this would be quite annoying! Hope that authlxl can comment on this, if this is considered normal then the product design is not good enough, i.e. it can't meet green requirements because when it does, it doesn't work properly!

I have repeatedly stated that G3H module was ruined by him, let him back he did not agree with, he kept trashing us from he got it .we do not welcome this guy indeed.

I looked back through the thread and saw that you have already answered my fan question in post #568:

"About Fan cooling system in G6H module,it is auto control mode ,only start fan running when heatsink temperature exceed the setting value,we can set default value as 40deg or 50deg or 60deg."

Sounds like a good solution to me.

you are right, G6H is one pro-amplifier design, not cheaper solution, it have good heat dissipation function, TPA3255 need better cooling system to make it run well under continous full load, it is not only one music amplifier but also one robust wide range amplifeir module, we try to make it strong and stability.

This is a lie. You have never said that. How can I ruin the amp? All I have done is plug it to 230 volt. I never opend this amp.

Hope everyone is monitoring, and we respond promptly, who tried to extort some money, strike out, still crooked ideas。
we replied your problems within 5minutes, we asked you return the fault amp, you only want us to send one new to you or refund all the money but keep the amp.

We have to expose your face, there are such people we met.

At midnight local time, we have been overtime to deal with your problem, but you treat us so unfair

Attachments

• kjeldsen-2.JPG
    kjeldsen-2.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 143
  • kjeldsen-1.JPG
    kjeldsen-1.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Thanks for posting our private conversation

It only shows I have been very fair. The solution you offered will cost me a lot af money since I had to pay for returning the amplifier. I will rather use this money to try repair the amplifier myself. I was even too fair too you. It's showing in the private messages that I will not open a dispute. I did that because I trusted you to give me a fair deal. I tried to ask you, how I could try repair this myself. I can't see I have been nothing but fair.

Even in the text, you can see - or keep product and agree refund with seller - that's what I tried.

I could have opend a dispute, instead I tried with a dialog. My bad - I see that now.

Last edited:
I have repeatedly stated that G3H module was ruined by him, let him back he did not agree with, he kept trashing us from he got it .we do not welcome this guy indeed.

When and where did you do so? You asked for free beta testing and suggestions to improve your products but won't help customers who received "beta status" hardware on a fair level? Sending back a "faulty" unit for $100 transport costs can't be the solution to fix this issue.

@Kjeldsen, what about the resistor fix to increase the idle load?

@authlxl, giving a discount for having the customer fix your goods is still cheaper than paying your own R&D department.

Public discrimination isn't the right way either.

When and where did you do so? You asked for free beta testing and suggestions to improve your products but won't help customers who received "beta status" hardware on a fair level? Sending back a "faulty" unit for $100 transport costs can't be the solution to fix this issue.

@Kjeldsen, what about the resistor fix to increase the idle load?

@authlxl, giving a discount for having the customer fix your goods is still cheaper than paying your own R&D department.

Public discrimination isn't the right way either.

Hello,kjeldsen ordered one G3H amp,it is final version now,no beta version provided,we provide G6H beta version now,it is different products.

Last edited:
If i remember correctly, you sold G3H amplifiers where a voltage/resistor fix under the transformer was needed. (Which was not related to the hiccup mode)

"it is final version now" doesn't mean that you sent exactly that "final version" to Kjeldsen.

We have revise G3H three times now, current version is the final version, maybe small point need change later, ther will be no big changes later.

Sorry (all) for the offtopic but why do you discredit a customer?

Last edited:
If i remember correctly, you sold G3H amplifiers where a voltage/resistor fix under the transformer was needed. (Which was not related to the hiccup mode)

"it is final version now" doesn't mean that you sent exactly that "final version" to Kjeldsen.

Sorry (all) for the offtopic but why do you discredit a customer?

He got the final version completed amplifier.nothing can be done.we have clear we don't welcome this guy.

Wow, great customer service - NOT. If you can't deal with criticism don't ask for anything related in the future. And please don't let others do your R&D because it's cheaper than having it done right on your own.

And, please, don't spread lies to discredit customers.

I really don't get it.

Beside all this, you still haven't showed the real (measured) performance of your design, only copied the datasheet. From my own experience i can tell, that these performance data will not met your design in detail.

Cheers - i'm out.

Last edited:
Wow, great customer service - NOT. If you can't deal with criticism don't ask for anything related in the future. And please don't let others do your R&D because it's cheaper than having it done right on your own.

And, please, don't spread lies to discredit customers.

I really don't get it.

Beside all this, you still haven't showed the real (measured) performance of your design, only copied the datasheet. From my own experience i can tell, that these performance data will not met your design in detail.

Cheers - i'm out.

G6H is beta version now, we have not complete it's user manual, all the value have not completed now, we will upload G6H user manual later. but we have test main data, performance well.

Declare again, G3H and G6H is different products, G3H use TPA3251, G6H use TPA3255.

G6H aim to get continous 600W rms power, our customers need this performance, and we have applied this unit to customer products for serval month. works well, only share it's performance with diyaudio member here, we never want to earn money with these modules from diyaudio members, developing cost very high and time longer.

We cannot through the sale of several modules to earn back the costs

Declare again, G3H module Kjmdslen kept have problems, we have note him when he received the module, and we asked him to return the fult unit, he asked us to send one new to him or make discount for him. there is no lie, we have paste all the reply here.

About return express fees, it is aliexpress policy , customers bear the return way shipping fees, not our rules.

Diyaudio is technology forums, not attack one another in the battlefield, and we can discuss technical issues, doesn't have a lot of personal grudges.

Last edited:
Declare again, G3H module Kjmdslen kept have problems, we have note him when he received the module, and we asked him to return the fult unit, he asked us to send one new to him or make discount for him. there is no lie, we have paste all the reply here.

That is all correct, except you claim my unit does not have problems, and you lie when you say I have broken the item. You also violate diyaudio rules when you post the entire conversation from aliexpress message system.

I wrote to you on this forum to see if you could help me repair the item myself.

That is all correct, except you claim my unit does not have problems, and you lie when you say I have broken the item. You also violate diyaudio rules when you post the entire conversation from aliexpress message system.

I wrote to you on this forum to see if you could help me repair the item myself.

As a lover, I hope that with more valuable comments, as a supplier, have questions to feedback in a timely manner, as a man of integrity, we do not need to tell a lie.

After combing through things again. First declare that I have not offended any privacy, just describe the problem.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.