• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tas5630+smps+aluminum case finished!new year coming!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pls, advise how is volume control arranged in G36D?

Also question about using with hogh sensetive speakers. They usually play loud enogh at first watts and powerfull amps often are not doing their best at those "first watts". How G36D will show it up in such conditions? Maybe someone tried?

Or may be in case of speakers with sensitivity higher than 95Db/watt it will make sense to make custom order for amp like G36D, but less powerfull?

Pls, advise how is volume control arranged in G36D?

Also question about using with hogh sensetive speakers. They usually play loud enogh at first watts and powerfull amps often are not doing their best at those "first watts". How G36D will show it up in such conditions? Maybe someone tried?

Or may be in case of speakers with sensitivity higher than 95Db/watt it will make sense to make custom order for amp like G36D, but less powerfull?

it is 1dB step up and decrease, we use rotary encoder to control it, we have no more expreiences about your mentioned speakers, if interest it , you can try it .

G36 AMP is high-end amp indeed, sound better than orginal 2.1 amp, we have sold small number to our customers, because it's manufacture arts are very complex and testing methods complex too, someone (maybe other forums) say 'order one then meet problems than repair', we declare it impossible. we have not receive any repairing G36D amp message now.

G36D amp sold out now, we are manufacturing new batch (10units) now, it will finish in this month, only 2units can be ordered, because other 8 units have sold .

new order delivery time about 8-10 weeks, sorry for the inconvenient.

if any questions about it , pls send mail to us, new service mail address.

Josh: service@csinewave.com
Freya: sales@csinewave.com ( wholesale order)
Sherly: sales2@csinewave.com (mass order)
Lai: tech@csinewave.com (technology service)

Last edited:
Dear Charcoal
We are very appreciated for your efforts, you help us find one link who abuse of our products, we sure it is PS pictures and talk nonsense. we have meet some in this long time thread. We believe that the sunshine is the best preservative.
link below:
CLASS D INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER SHOOTOUT 2012

Our G36D amp
Thanks for reply.

Attachments

• DSCF44891024768.JPG
    DSCF44891024768.JPG
    335.7 KB · Views: 310
  • DSCF45551024768.JPG
    DSCF45551024768.JPG
    337.8 KB · Views: 301
  • DSCF45831024768.JPG
    DSCF45831024768.JPG
    373.8 KB · Views: 294
  • DSCF45021024768.JPG
    DSCF45021024768.JPG
    368.4 KB · Views: 291
  • DSCF43991024768.JPG
    DSCF43991024768.JPG
    400.7 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
oh! PS mean Photoshop software processed pictures, anyone can PS any pictures they want with this method. but anyone with a discerning eye can easily see .

You are wellcome, I just was searching for some reviews and found that.

I do not understand what does it mean: "PS picture" ?

You mean it was not your amp..?

Last edited:
Hello Marginwalker! Thank you for your reply here, if over 10pcs in one order, pls send mail to us , we will give you good price and accurate delivery time. busy now, one or two sample need long time.
sorry for the inconvenient.

Hi authlxl, can you estimate when G300V30 will be in stock?

Does it come with digital input, as well as analog, like the D300SA version?

Thanks!

OK! good ideas!
if order 10pcs one time, we can sell 120usd/unit.
New versions G300V30 will finish next week,
Main Features:
1.Power out:
2x240Wrms/4ohm(1%THD+N)
2x125Wrms/80hm(1%THD+N)

2.High Power Resonant SMPS and fixed 50V DC/12A power support.
3.Four layer PCB, well routing and better EMI .
4.Fast on and off .
5.Special PWM out good indicator circuit.
6.Variable Fan cooling system, 12V DC brushless fan necessary.
7.110V or 230Vac power supply.
8.Auxiliary Power out: +/-15v @200mA and +5V@500mA
9.High level active MUTE function.
10. Boot noise suppression and without output relay soft start circuit
Sorry, i'm just a DIYer and 1 pcs is what i need.
Nevertheless there may be other people interested in this forum as well, please tell us prices and availability. According to this, we can start a mini group buy :drink:

MINIv2en WITH TDA8954 CHIP , HIGH POWER

some customer have ideas with our miniv2 board, they feel it is not powerful enough , so we have to find newway to resolve it. we select TDA8954th chip ,and use same PCB board as miniv2, try the test many times, at last tda8954th chip works well and delivery out enough power with this little module.
Highlight :
1. single chip SMPS can delivery out 600W power at good fan cooling sysytem , only change some parts value compared with miniv2 board.
2.TDA8954TH pin 10 pin11 pin 12 solederless, works very well at +/-40v conditions.
3. It have headspace with dc voltage, we use +/-40v dc and it can delivery out 2*150W@4ohm and 300W@8ohm with 0.5% THD.
4. Good protection circuit inside chip and more excellent protect circuit outside chip, works stable.

we have manufactured several hundreds units in stock now , if like ,send mail to us. if use it in PA amp , we can provide nice PA transofrmers, 180W rms power and have 70v 100v 120v output voltage output. transformers price 11usd/set, include screw and clip and others.

about miniv2en details , pls check it here.:
Aliexpress.com : Buy 400W TDA8954TH High Stability CLASS D Amp Interagrated High Efficiency SMPS Same Size as ICEpower 250ASX2 from Reliable TDA8954 MODULE suppliers on SINEWAVE SAMPLE STORE

Finally we finish our latest tda8950 class D amp, integrated our newer single chip resonant half bridge SMPS. we have tested it for some days, pass our test and works well.it is the most stable tda8950 module from us from now.we will assemble it to our original G300X amp.

MINIv2 FEATURES:
• TDA8950TH Hi-Fi class D chip inside
• Stage based on the new type high stability class d circuit
• An High efficiency Series-resonant switch power supply inside
• A wide set of features for plug and play implementation into applications such as home theatre and other hi-fi amp equipment
•Easy using,BTL/SE jumped by one soldering point
•Auxiliary preamp power inside .+/-15V@200mA max and +5V@200mA(linear regulator)
•Auto clip detect and revise function.
•Output PWM LED indicator function.

MINIv2 SPECIFICATIONS:
POWER OUT: 2×110W/ 4Ω /10%THD/SE MODE
2×90W/ 4Ω / 0.5%THD / SE MODE
1×220W/ 8Ω /10%THD/ BTL MODE
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: THD+N ≤0.05% / 20-20KHz / ±1dB/1W
INPUT SENSITIVITY: 0dB(1Vrms)
POWER SUPPLY: 110VAC OR 220VAC 50 OR 60Hz
AUXILIARY POWER: +/-15V@200mA max and +5V@200mA max
(linear regulator)
DIMENSIONS: 160MM(length)*80(width)*35mm(height)
WEIGHT: 0.39Kg

Attachments

• IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
G36D

My G36D arrived at last.
I am using it in four channel mode with coax input and like the sound though I must admit I wouldn't win a competition for discerning ears.
There was a potentially serious fault in the installation of the speaker terminal blocks, where loosening the terminals allows the blocks to flop around and contact the chassis. Not a problem if using banana plugs and its easy enough to open the case and tighten things properly.
Otherwise a nice unit.

Hello Authlxl,

Any updates on the G300V30 board? Are they available now?

I would like to order one when they are ready to ship. If you can provide a picture of the production board to show that they are ready, that would be wonderful. Thanks!

Also, re: testing, I recommend the following:
1) Build two virtual speaker loads to simulate a 4 ohm speaker, with a 0.1 mH inductor (high power rating) in series with two 200W 8 ohm power resistors in parallel, mounted to a heat sink with a fan for cooling.
2) Connect the virtual speaker loads, one to each channel of the amp.
3) Run at 50% of rated power for 30 minutes. A good signal for this would be a 1 second 20 Hz to 20 kHz sine wave sweep with a 1 second gap in between each sweep to allow the amplifier and load resistors to cool.
4) If the amplifier doesn't finish the test, or makes a strange sound or smell or smoke, then it should not be sent to the customer, and should be taken apart. Inspect the amplifier board to find out what component failed. This will help improve the design for better reliability.

I have a G250V21 amplifier that works great, but I have an older G300V21 amplifier that has burned up. If the consistency and quality can be improved, then these will be great products. I am hoping that the G300V30 amp board will be better.

Last edited:
G300V31 MODULE REPLY

Hello Authlxl,

Any updates on the G300V30 board? Are they available now?

I would like to order one when they are ready to ship. If you can provide a picture of the production board to show that they are ready, that would be wonderful. Thanks!

Also, re: testing, I recommend the following:
1) Build two virtual speaker loads to simulate a 4 ohm speaker, with a 0.1 mH inductor (high power rating) in series with two 200W 8 ohm power resistors in parallel, mounted to a heat sink with a fan for cooling.
2) Connect the virtual speaker loads, one to each channel of the amp.
3) Run at 50% of rated power for 30 minutes. A good signal for this would be a 1 second 20 Hz to 20 kHz sine wave sweep with a 1 second gap in between each sweep to allow the amplifier and load resistors to cool.
4) If the amplifier doesn't finish the test, or makes a strange sound or smell or smoke, then it should not be sent to the customer, and should be taken apart. Inspect the amplifier board to find out what component failed. This will help improve the design for better reliability.

I have a G250V21 amplifier that works great, but I have an older G300V21 amplifier that has burned up. If the consistency and quality can be improved, then these will be great products. I am hoping that the G300V30 amp board will be better.

Hi! Taterworks,appreciate your suggestion here, thanks.

G300v30 module have update one time, and latest version is g300v31, it have good specs than g300v21:

1. full 400W rms power out one module.
2. Half bridge LLC power supply high efficiency and constant 50v dc output .
3.Shield output inductor and very few influence to radio.
4.Stereo output, 2x200W/4ohm@0.5%THD+N
5.Four layer PCB design, good performance.

we test it with 4ohm/500w resister and source is 1kHz sinewave signal, we test it with full power level ,of course good fan cooling system necessary.
we have not test it with your suggested virtual speaker loader, but we can test it with it soon.

about G300V21 , it is 150W/4ohmX2 output , but it supplied 49v dc power, so they can delivery out 300W/4ohmx2 with short time, we use quasis resonant Flyback SMPS as power supply, it can delivery out 300W power max, so we think it SMPS weak and maybe problems occured at some conditions.

We haven't been shouting to push the sale of our g300v31 module products here, because very busy from last year to now,we have to set up new factory in middle china and find better way to control our products quality. you know it is hard work indeed.

We have to say sorry to our friends,most of our sample supply delayed from last year to now,45-60days normal.pls understand us.

we will try our best to make our products quality better and quantity more .

Thanks for your supports!

Mr.lai (Technology Manager)

Attachments

• WP_20130606_002.jpg
    WP_20130606_002.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 222
  • WP_20130606_003.jpg
    WP_20130606_003.jpg
    486.5 KB · Views: 215
  • WP_20130606_005.jpg
    WP_20130606_005.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 206
  • WP_20130606_006.jpg
    WP_20130606_006.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Hello Mr. Lai,

Thank you for the updated information on the G300 product, and for the new photos of the G300V31 board. Please provide an update when the new G300V31 amplifier modules are available to ship. I would like to replace the G300V21 module I have that failed with the newer G300V31 board for testing.

Regarding my recommendation of an inductive virtual speaker load: The reason to create a virtual speaker load for testing class-D amplifiers is because a real speaker provides an inductive load for the amplifier, unlike a resistor which is almost purely resistive. The virtual speaker load adds a small series inductor to provide the inductance. This helps the output filter provide more extended bandwidth for the amplifier output. I hope this information helps your testing process.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.