• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tas5630+smps+aluminum case finished!new year coming!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You are right, I am sorry. I didn not realize it was a commercial section.
Anyway, you did not tell me if the minidsp out of 2v is right for your amp.
What is the input sensitivity of the amp? Can it be adjusted on board (in case I want to add xlr)?
Thanks again
Oreste
g300v1 board sensitivity is 0dB(1Vrms),it can be set as other values.

sorry again

I got it, it can be changed. But how? Is there a trigger, a screw, on board or you have to change components on the board? Can it be changed by the user? I'm sorry, I am really interested in your amp, but I would not like to end up with something that is going to cause me troubles.
Is there a discount if I buy two?
Thanks again and again :)
oreste

TDA8954 400W BOARD DEBUGGING NOW

we are debugging our new tda8954J 400w board now,maybe it is smallest version board with this power level, include 500w smps and 2channel class D amp with tda8954J.

Specification:

power out:2x210W/4ohm (stereo)
1x420W/8ohm(bridge)
board dimensions :150mm(L)x58mm(w)x41.5mm(H)
aux power:+/- 20v @1A dc
Input: differential signal or single end
indicator :WORK/OCP/OTP
ac power supply :110v or 230v ac 50Hz or 60 Hz
protection: smps over current over temperature protection,class D chip OTP/OCP/UVP/OVP protection.

we have finished beta testing, it will delivery to customer after other tough test.

You should really think about implementing a complete inbox solution that would be connected directed to minidsp 8 i2s/or balanced outputs/or unbalanced output and 8 output binding post on the amp..

Make your best SQ amp (like 4 lower power G300V21 in parallel) but you should think about all the voltage need and other board needed ( balanced board) etc...

see http://www.minidsp.com/forum/9-hardware-support/3938-out-level-of-2x8-minidsp

this would sell like cup cakes for minidsp 2x8 users..

you could do 150w for sub + 50-75w for lowmid + 50-75w mid + 35-50w for tweets or something like that..

also if possible for like 100$ more adding an option of an 8 channel passive volume control + 2 channel passive volume for sub. (between minidsp balanced out and sinewave 8 channel amp.. ( and low cut like you did on the dac/amp etc..)

everything should be included for a perfect fit between minidsp 2x8 and bi-amp/tri-amp speakers + sub

THIS WOULD SAVE US!!! minidsp users.
Important is totally clean signal path
Please others push for this :)

also... bypassable tube buffer between minidsp and this incredible amp could be quite nice too

Last edited:
You should really think about implementing a complete inbox solution that would be connected directed to minidsp 8 i2s/or balanced outputs/or unbalanced output and 8 output binding post on the amp..

Make your best SQ amp (like 4 lower power G300V21 in parallel) but you should think about all the voltage need and other board needed ( balanced board) etc...

see Forum | miniDSP

this would sell like cup cakes for minidsp 2x8 users..

you could do 150w for sub + 50-75w for lowmid + 50-75w mid + 35-50w for tweets or something like that..

also if possible for like 100$ more adding an option of an 8 channel passive volume control + 2 channel passive volume for sub. (between minidsp balanced out and sinewave 8 channel amp.. ( and low cut like you did on the dac/amp etc..)

everything should be included for a perfect fit between minidsp 2x8 and bi-amp/tri-amp speakers + sub

THIS WOULD SAVE US!!! minidsp users.
Important is totally clean signal path
Please others push for this :)

also... bypassable tube buffer between minidsp and this incredible amp could be quite nice too
--------------------------------------------------------------
DjSinae, thanks for your advice.
Check if our topic drawing meet your requirement. If you have better idea, kindly discuss with us.

Attachments

• 4CH PLAN.pdf
    11 KB · Views: 156
G230V1.3 AMP INTEGRATED DSP PROCESSOR WITH CASE

We have revised our G230V1.2 board, better sound,better performance.it is our excellent module, it can be used as 4x300w/4ohm or 2x600w/2ohm or 2x300w/4ohm+1x600w/2ohm, even it can be set as 8channel module, only one extra half main voltage board need.

it have mass manufacture. works well.we apply it in High level sound system. some friends assemble it as 8channel PA amplifier. some assemble it on Hi-Fi audio system. 2ch/4ch/8ch/2.1mode /5.1mode

KEY SPECIFICATIONS:

1.Power out:

4*300W/ 4Ω /10%THD+N 4CHANNEL

2*600W/2Ω/10%THD+N 2CHANNEL

2*300w/4Ω +1*600W/2Ω@10%THD+N 2.1CHANNEL

8*75w/4Ω/10%THD+N 4CHANNEL (extra board needed)

2.Input sensitivity:0dBV/100kΩ

3.Frequency response:20-20KHz +/-0.5dB@1W

4.Loader:2Ω/4Ω/8Ω

5.AC INPUT:90VAC-265VAC 50 OR 60Hz

6.Dimensions:250mm(L)x130mm(W)x75mm(H)

7.Weight:1.5KG

About new g230v1.3 board , we have made it as one new finished amp , 4x300W amp with DSP preamp processing,LIMITER/EQ/CROSSOVER functions can be setted with Sigma software. works well, sound excellent. case size:184mm(w)*320mm(d)*60mm(h)

About new g230v1.3 board , we have made it as one new finished amp , 4x300W amp with DSP preamp processing,LIMITER/EQ/CROSSOVER functions can be setted with Sigma software. works well, sound excellent. case size:184mm(w)*320mm(d)*60mm(h)

Good how much??

Any ways to have a 6channel at like 175w per channel??
With DSP would be nice too but how much is it for the dsp addon?

Are DSP FIR? if yes how much latency?

Do you have a cheaper version without DSP?

I would be interested to have this amp after a minidsp 2x8 boards using 6 output of the minidsp to this amp with 6 output of this amp to my 6 drivers.

is 2x50/2x100/2x150watt possible or something like this

6x200w or 6x150w would be good too

Last edited:
Good how much??

Any ways to have a 6channel at like 175w per channel??
With DSP would be nice too but how much is it for the dsp addon?

Are DSP FIR? if yes how much latency?

Do you have a cheaper version without DSP?

I would be interested to have this amp after a minidsp 2x8 boards using 6 output of the minidsp to this amp with 6 output of this amp to my 6 drivers.

is 2x50/2x100/2x150watt possible or something like this

6x200w or 6x150w would be good too

Oh! it is simple, you can select 3pcs g300v21 board, sound excellent when set it as 2x200w /4ohm out. three pcs enough.

we are testing our new G300STV1 now, TDA7498E 2X160W chip support.
maybe cheaper than G300v21.maybe satisfy with your requirement.

TDA7498E DATASHEET:
http://www.st.com/internet/com/TECHNICAL_RESOURCES/TECHNICAL_LITERATURE/DATASHEET/DM00044235.pdf
TAS5630B DATA SHEET:
Speaker Amplifier and Modulator - Mid/High-Power Amplifier - TAS5630B - TI.com

G300V21 SHOWING STORE:
Amplifier store Small Orders Online Store

G300STV1 BOARD OVERLAYER:

Attachments

• G300STV1.png
    G300STV1.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
how much for 3 G300STV1?

i'm looking for the best low cost solution (boxed or not) to amp bass,mid, ribbon high... for nearfield stereo 3way..

I don't need that many watts but cleanest of all SQ for those watts..

i would like something like one box with 3 TAS5613A in parallel...
To optimize cost and selling price.. i guess since i don't need that much watts so it could be possible to lower the design of the power supply section (noting to affect SQ tho)??

I dunno at what price but I guess something like 150-160$ for this would sell like cupcake to all three-way stereo diyers with soundcard and crossover waiting for the perfect 6 mono channel t-amp to appears..

I can't find that board with DSP? Can you link it? Could be just what I'm looking for.

oh! sorry , it is our customer order amp, integrated with our g230v1.3 board and advanced sigma DSP(ADAU14XX), works well, delay time up to 198ms, we have developed new version computer software for primary user , of course we have other version which support self boot and audio engineers can debug it by Sigma software easier.

we will upload more information here later.

After much toughts, i could'nt live with the latency uncompensated at the source of an external DSP for my crossover..

The industry suck... what everybody is waiting for is a low latency asio soundcard with crossover dsp integrated..

It's the only way to have that latency compensated at the source... (Asio latency compensation)..

Or at least manual latency compensation should be added to the source.

One thing I have learn is that it's always a compromise and that companies have their head in the sand...

two g33d amp drive 2 set 3way system method

some friends like to use our 2g33d amp to drive 2 set 3way speaker system, it is simple , you can set one amp as left amp, the other is right amp, select left amp as source input amp, connect left amp analog out to right amp analog input, hardware connect ok.

analog line out come from dsp processing pcm1793 code,signal good.

about software setting, we will set each amp as one channel +active crossover+3 amp.

left or right amp can be changed anytime, only need changing source amp.

past one pics here.

Attachments

• G__2G33D CONNECT AS 2 THREE WAY METHOD.pdf
    49.3 KB · Views: 117
some friends like to use our 2g33d amp to drive 2 set 3way speaker system, it is simple , you can set one amp as left amp, the other is right amp, select left amp as source input amp, connect left amp analog out to right amp analog input, hardware connect ok.

about software setting, we will set each amp as one channel +active crossover+3 amp.

past one pics here.

I like the idea but I was more looking for just the amp.. can you tell me the price of those 2 2g33d? and I would need a way to bypass dsp processing (6 stereo input would be necessary of course for each woofer, i could always mod the 2g33d also..) .. I could compare my own dac and other dsp with your options and see.. that would be nice if the amps are HQ and not too much priced!! (please tell me how much by private messaging)

Also what are the chips and type of amp used for each low/mid/high?

past one pics here.

if apply Spdif source , two amp can share one source for one Spdif spliter,
one amp set as left and the other set as right. better sound out because digital source input.

apply 2 g33d drive 2 3way method

if set g33d as 3way mode, pls tell us 2crossover frequency point , we will help you fix it in amp, we set two amp as left one and right one, suggest Spdif source selected, of course this amp have Power off memory function, use easily,
we will provide one Hi-end Spidf 1 to 2 cable when sending.
pics list below.

Attachments

• spdif 1 to2.jpg
    spdif 1 to2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 279
  • DSCF3196800600.jpg
    DSCF3196800600.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 282
  • DSCF3215800600.jpg
    DSCF3215800600.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 282
  • DSCF3211800600.jpg
    DSCF3211800600.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 258
  • DSCF3220800600.jpg
    DSCF3220800600.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 219
if set g33d as 3way mode, pls tell us 2crossover frequency point , we will help you fix it in amp, we set two amp as left one and right one, suggest Spdif source selected, of course this amp have Power off memory function, use easily,
we will provide one Hi-end Spidf 1 to 2 cable when sending.
pics list below.

This is sounding good. A few questions:

How can the left and right volume levels be synchronised/ganged when using SPDIF?
Why does the user need to tell you the crossover frequency? Is this not configurable in Sigma software?

This is sounding good. A few questions:

How can the left and right volume levels be synchronised/ganged when using SPDIF?
Why does the user need to tell you the crossover frequency? Is this not configurable in Sigma software?

two channel volume sync is simple, set volume knob at mid position, adjust source volume or set 2 amp knob at same position.

about crossover frequency , we can help our customer fix it in sigma software and download to DSP , because sigma software have so many functions ,most of our customer are not audio expert, they can't get better sound if they do it themselves most of cases.

we are making new simple version of this amp which customer can adjust crossover and EQ with computer and download easier with USB port on amp ,most of other audio functions fixed in DSP. Maybe some customers like this.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.