• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: NIB ICEpower 1000ASP module $300

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Actually this looks like the more appropriate sub-forum for this thread (sorry admins).

Here is a one-time special offer on the very highly regarded ICEpower 1000ASP modules.

I work for a loudspeaker company where we used this module in an award winning project, but, due to the purchasing quantity requirements of this part, we now have a surplus of them available (~40 units).

With a background as a hobbyists myself, I wanted to offer these up for a special price on DIYaudio.com. I'm looking for a quick sale and so I guess our loss is your gain.

The price is $300 ea. plus actual shipping cost (via UPS) and please call or email me with any questions.

-Chris Brunhaver
chris.brunhaver at bgradia.com
(775) 884-1900 x108

Attachments

• 1000ASP sale.jpg
    1000ASP sale.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 591
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.