• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cases like GRADO RA1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Enclosure chassis like GRADO RA1

Hello,

my name is Marius and i'm electronics enthusiast. I'm working in woodworking and metalwork company in Lithuania as engineer.

I always wanted to do headphones amp to look like grado, so i'm going to make identical cases like GRADO RA1. Case will be from oak or beech and stained in mahogany colour, same as grado. Bottom of case will be made of 1mm tin and painted with powder paint in black. I'm gonna make about 100 pieces. Is somebody interested in good quality cases?

Thank you,
Marius

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.