• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dolphin Hollow State Labs On-line

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I put together this website to offer kits to the DiY community. So far, I have two projects that are ready to go, and a few more still in the development stage, which I hope to add to the line-up soon. The product line may not be extensive, but that's because I'd rather to a few things very well, as opposed to many things done in a half fast manner. Need I mention that I "eat my own dog food" in that I actually use the equipment I design and build for my own listening.

What this site is about is good sound, and there is no critter alive who depends on accurate hearing than the dolphin, hence the name. You can visit the site ( Dolphin Hollow State Labs ) for contact information, or send a PM. Either way is good.

Thanks in advance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.