• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

High end enclosure chassis available soon at Minisemi.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yeah grunge look is the correct term,thanks!For your question jleaman around 289USD but not above 299USD that for sure!Come powder coated,fully assembly,and quality fastener are include...Will post pics before the weekend with powder coat,dimension is attach.

Attachments

• boitier_audio_diy.pdf
    33.2 KB · Views: 138
qusp,you are the guys from Germany? i have respond yesterday!Here a picture of the final product!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 419
  • boitier_audio_diy.pdf
    33.2 KB · Views: 57
Finally will be available next week!

Finally,after a lot of work, one of those 2 designs of enclosures will be available next week,probally the one with natural aluminum front panels and American cherry wood, will be the first.You will need to powder coat it,brush it, and apply danish oil,wax for the wood,make the holes for switches etc.

Inside dimension are 11 by 6.3 inch and 4.3 of height.Starting price of 239USD.

Do you have any suggestions for the dimensions for the next enclosures,A top 5 for the most popular dimensions please.

Many thanks,Luc.:cheers:

These look very nice ;-)

Perhaps an option with more vent holes top and bottom? For those projects that generate a lot of heat, which is quite a few these days what with Class A, Shunt Regulated Power Supplies, Tubes etc.

I don't really now about standard sizes, but a larger box would make sense for those projects that need to be spread out in the case or require a lot of boards like the TP Buffalo DAC for example. Perhaps box sizes for the most popular projects like First Watt?

Just some ideas, keep up the good work.

Impressions and top 5!

Tes chassis sont vraiment beau!

J'aime bien celui avec les paneaux en metal a l'arriere pour un chipamp. C'est une bonne taille.

Voici mon top 5
1 - Boitier plus gros pour les amplis du type Classe A (Aleph, Hiraga, etc...)
2 - heatsink sur les cotes pour la meme raison
3 - Offrir une plaque avec les trous (ceux les plus populaire comme fuse, RCA, power et speaker)
4 - Hmmmm... Mon top 5 s'arrete a top 3...

Ciao!
Do

Tes chassis sont vraiment beau!

J'aime bien celui avec les paneaux en metal a l'arriere pour un chipamp. C'est une bonne taille.

Voici mon top 5
1 - Boitier plus gros pour les amplis du type Classe A (Aleph, Hiraga, etc...)
2 - heatsink sur les cotes pour la meme raison
3 - Offrir une plaque avec les trous (ceux les plus populaire comme fuse, RCA, power et speaker)
4 - Hmmmm... Mon top 5 s'arrete a top 3...

Ciao!
Do

I'm sorry to hear that.
I sure hope you're feeling better soon.

Best Regards,
TerryO

I'm sorry to hear that.
I sure hope you're feeling better soon.

Best Regards,
TerryO

LOL.. I get it... The french thing

Here's the translation

of the text I've written down

Your chassis are really nice looking

I especially like the one with the metal back panel. Great for ChipAmp

Here's my top 5 recommendations:
1 - Offer a bigger size case for Class A amps (Aleph, Hiraga, etc...)
2 - Add heatsinks option
3 - Offer a backplate with pre drilled holes for the most popular sockets(rca, power, fuse, speaker)
4 - Hmmm... My top 5 stops at a top 3

Ciao!
Do

How's the translation?

LOL.. I get it... The french thing

Here's the translation

of the text I've written down

Your chassis are really nice looking

I especially like the one with the metal back panel. Great for ChipAmp

Here's my top 5 recommendations:
1 - Offer a bigger size case for Class A amps (Aleph, Hiraga, etc...)
2 - Add heatsinks option
3 - Offer a backplate with pre drilled holes for the most popular sockets(rca, power, fuse, speaker)
4 - Hmmm... My top 5 stops at a top 3

Ciao!
Do

How's the translation?

Of course I was just kidding around, but unlike many Canadians, I don't speak French. I did have an inkling of what you were saying, but in my ignorance I couldn't be sure. OTOH, I'm hardly the person to evaluate someone's translation, but I appreciate it all the same.
:D

Best Regards,
TerryO

Dimension that will be available

Here the dimension that will be available and offer:

6.4 X 11 X 4.3 inches(inside) 9.4 X 11 X 4.3 inches (outside)

10 X 11 X 4.3 inches(inside) 13 X 11 X4.3 inches(outside)

14 X 11 X 4.3 inches(inside) 17 X 11 X 4.3 inches(outside)

Attachments

• enclosure 10X11 007 [1600x1200].JPG
    enclosure 10X11 007 [1600x1200].JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 87
  • enclosure 10X11 005 [1600x1200].JPG
    enclosure 10X11 005 [1600x1200].JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 71
  • enclosure 10X11 014 [1600x1200].JPG
    enclosure 10X11 014 [1600x1200].JPG
    31 KB · Views: 77
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.