• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Special offer $130 EL84 Integrated tube amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Only $130 for this Tube amp.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
This is a special program for people to try our amps
We ship out the "Suppo audio" EL84 integrated amplifier for only$100+$80 shipping fees to US and EU by EMS Airmail.

If buyer write a review to share his/her experience with this AMP in 10day after receive the Amplifier, we will refund $50 to buyer( through PAYPAL only).
We need only independent and true review, whether good or bad of the products, published on this forum's amplifier>tube/valve section.

Interested buyer please visit our website:Suppo Model Ruihui Co.| rc model manufacturer| model aircraft manufacturer|rc airplane model manufacturer| model brushless motor manufacturer|outrunner Brushless Motor manufacturer|brushless motor speed controller factory| brushless motor speed contr or SUPPO AUDIO Stereo hifi ampliferfor product details. you can buy this EL84 on ebay:
Suppo Audio EL84 / 6P14 integrated tube amplifier - eBay (item 250522296066 end time Nov-04-09 01:26:25 PST)

or search EL84 SUPPO AUDIO. You will definetly find it

If you have any question, please feel free to ask
Joed@163.com or PM a message

:)

Cheers

Joe

Attachments

• EL84.jpg
    EL84.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 925
  • EL84_2.jpg
    EL84_2.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 903
Hi john65b, Nic and Steve,

Thanks for you interest.

I revise the price on ebay to only $50.00. please bid on ebay aution. just bid once. the one after that please bid another item. I will try to close the aution after there is a bid.

I upload more picture of inside the amp later.

Only $130 for this Tube amp.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
This is a special program for people to try our amps
We ship out the "Suppo audio" EL84 integrated amplifier for only$100+$80 shipping fees to US and EU by EMS Airmail.

If buyer write a review to share his/her experience with this AMP in 10day after receive the Amplifier, we will refund $50 to buyer( through PAYPAL only).
We need only independent and true review, whether good or bad of the products, published on this forum's amplifier>tube/valve section.

Interested buyer please visit our website:Suppo Model Ruihui Co.| rc model manufacturer| model aircraft manufacturer|rc airplane model manufacturer| model brushless motor manufacturer|outrunner Brushless Motor manufacturer|brushless motor speed controller factory| brushless motor speed contr or SUPPO AUDIO Stereo hifi ampliferfor product details. you can buy this EL84 on ebay:
Suppo Audio EL84 / 6P14 integrated tube amplifier - eBay (item 250522296066 end time Nov-04-09 01:26:25 PST)

or search EL84 SUPPO AUDIO. You will definetly find it

If you have any question, please feel free to ask
Joed@163.com or PM a message

:)

Cheers

Joe

I`m up for that. How do i go about doing this?
Steve.

Important notice.

Sorry to tell members of countries use 110-120V electricity.
We have only 220V-240V products in stock. people act so quick more than our expect.
I have to ask those need 110-120V Amps to wait for 4 days. we are building new transformer to fit both 110V-120V/220V-240V. please give us a little more time to delivery these products.

Will reply to each person have interest of review this product

Thanks a lot

Joe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.