• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Made in China,low cost,high quality,electronic components,power supply etc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am from Shenzhen,China,where is the world's largest distribution center for electronic components! Now I am working as Merchandising Manager in Shenzhen,maybe and I am very happy to help DIY players to purchase high performance-price ratio electronic components here¡£

Professional agents and distributors of products well-known manufacturers of integrated circuits high-tech enterprises£¬low cost,high quality£¬high performance£¬services for the majority of DIY players,cost savings,access to cost-effective!

Power supply:Unit type SPS, Open frame SPS, Multiple Isolate SPS, DC/DC Converter, Switching Adapter, AC/DC Modules, DC/DC Modules High-end SPS.

pls contact me:
msn: cool.hang@hotmail.com
email: victoryhang@yahoo.cn

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.