• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Can type caps. from Russia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i think that's russian ÌÁÃÎ, i have some of them but they are not useful in audio aplicatins ? they were used in pasive crossovers , i have read somewhere that they are good as input caps but i dont think so.

old electronics is an bad idea i think:(

Attachments

• 12345.jpeg
    12345.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 336
i think to use this in audio, esspecially in the audio input stage is the worst ideea which may have.
cannot use them as input caps. at least if you don't want that your amp to sound like !@#$%^.

just measure the capacitance between any terminal and case. you will see a high enough value. tents of nF and even uF for very large ones. if you connect the cap case to GND you will get a simple band-pass filter. the sound will be like telephone sound. if you leave-it unconnected, you will get a nice antenna on the input of the amp.

this caps are ment to be used in passive crossovers inside ancient loudspeakers, for shadded pole motors, power factor correction and some primitive industrial applications.

SINGLEENDED said:
Can anyone help me,

There is this gentlemen from Nigeria , He is offering some Caps from Russia . It's square type brown in colour with voltage rating of 450Vdc
and 10uF .
Thank you.:smash:

Someone from Nigeria offering Russian caps.......that sounds trustworthy...........didn't know that Nigeria is such a big exporter of electronic parts....oh, that's because it isn't. Let me guess....the price is also to good to be true.

Could be legit but do be careful.

Scanspeakman

Re: Re: Can type caps. from Russia

scanspeakman said:

Someone from Nigeria offering Russian caps.......that sounds trustworthy...........didn't know that Nigeria is such a big exporter of electronic parts....oh, that's because it isn't. Let me guess....the price is also to good to be true.

Could be legit but do be careful.

Scanspeakman

there from he take theese caps ?

:confused:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.