• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Value FOR a look,selling real PCM63P-Y

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Real or fake PCM63? Hello, a good friend of mine oredered and recently recieved a pair of PCM63 - Y grade. Somewhere in the forum there was discussion about this not well known grade. These devices put into the contactors instead of my own pair of K grades sound very different and for sure not better. I took a detailed look at them, here they are:
What made me doubt if they might be fake is the place of "Y" grade marking - not where they put J or K, and most - the pins are so clean, shining and scratchless as they had not passed production test and had not been put in a contactor.

I have get 8pcm63p-Y recently and want to sell them,I look for them long ago but no one sell it .I think in would be rare???but it is the Effect best one surely compared with the P-K/P-KY/K2.So I wll sell them,first following the picture.only six pcs,please seize the opportunity
IMGDEAD]

stand by ,I have some other modles P-K/P-KY/P-K2,IF you need one ,I will post anywhere
welcome your answers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.