• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Half Price T-Network 10000uF 100V

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I thought that you'd be keen to know that we finally (after four months of waiting) received stock of BHC/Aerovox/DNM T-Network 10,000uF @ 100V (ALN20S1108DF).
Part are listed on the shop.

In order to justify this shameless piece of self-promotion, and because I'm in a generous mood, members of diyAudio.com can get these parts half-price (which is £21.25 each).

Enter "diytnetwork" in the coupon code box at checkout to get this price. Free postage type stuff still applies/ 1st-come-1st-served/while-stocks-last/yada-yada-yada..... AND OFFER ENDS MIDNIGHT SUNDAY ('cos then it's a new tax year!) Feel free to share this offer round with all-and-sundry!

PS If anyone thinks I shouldn't be posting this here, and should get my own commercial thread, I fully agree. But despite repeated attempts to contact ANYONE to pay $100 to, I have failed. Any help would be much appreciated....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.