• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Many high end and hi-fi drivers for sale #2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all DIY audio members ,
seems 1st sale -
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=135522
went smooth without any serious problems(few damaged parcels but nothing serious) airmails priority seems do job pretty quick, cheap and fine.
Again I have listed few drivers for sale which I will not need this year. If you have some special requirements of driver please ask.

Lets start form exclusive drivers and drivers which do not need sell cheaply or quickly :D

1)Accuton c173n –new fresh 2008 boxed with full warianty 20% off MSPR 6psc
2)Accuton c220-new boxed , without warianty(they sitted on a shelf for a while) 30%off MSPR 12psc
3)Accuton c30n 24 300mm neo tweeters , 2008, with warianty 20% off MSPR 4psc

And here we have KITS for exclusive speakers. All drivers are original, NOT STOCK. Sonically and technicaly they are different from stock. Its almost imposible to get them . as for implementation I can provide additional info by email ;-)
4) original WILSON AUDIO WATT/PUPPY 8drivers (2xtweeter, 2x midrange, 4x woofers) one set – 2500EUR 3 sets available . ech drivers MSPR 400eur/psc or more.
5)original Sonus faber auditor elipsa M drivers (2x midwoofers, 2x tweeter) one set -800eur.
6)original Sonus faber auditor drivers (2x midwoofers, 2x tweeters) one set- 500eur.
7)original Sonus faber Elipsa drivers( 2x tweeters, 2 x midranges, and NO woofers) one set 800eur.
And just drivers-
8) Wilson audio maxx (not maxx2) midrange drivers 200eur/psc
9)System audio midwoofers for sa2k master 180eur/psc
10) system audio sa7k master woofers 190eur/psc
11)sonus faber center M midranges 140eur/psc
12) Klein and humel woofers
12)sonus faber center midranges 90eur/psc

And ordinary speakers drivers-most are new,unused , some some have imperfections, some used only for testing purposes, some have boxes ,some not. Prices are about half of MSPR, some even less send mail with request and I see what I can offer.
11) scan speak 12m uncoated 2psc
12) scan speak 12 coated(single driver)
13) 18w revelator uncoated 4ohms
14)18w revelator uncoated 8ohms
15)15w revelator coated 8ohms
16)18w oem classic Kevlar, foam and rubber suspension versions
17)18w8545, 18w8545k midwoofers
18) 18w Proac –scan speak 8ohm drivers ,foam suspension
19) Klein + Hummel O300 studio montitors (3600eur price tag) woofers .
20)scan speak r2904/70005 tweeters, black and white flanges models, white plug
My selling condition/rules-
1)I will photo exact driver before business.
2) I will test/measure each driver before shipment.
3) I will pack drivers in original boxes or better
4) If anyone will not be satisfacted with drivers for sopme reasons I will accept them back for the same price(minus shipping and taxes) up to 2-3weeks.
5)first comes ,first takes :)
I am attaching few photos of some drivers (sorry for the mess ).

Have fun with projects!
Rolandas

Attachments

• w1.jpg
    w1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,809
hi there, I believe I answered all requests.

few more things from expierence-

1)I cover paypal if only less than 100usd, if more I cover half fees.if over 1000usd ypou pay fees or make wire bank transfer. Paypal ripps me prety nicely.not because fee but mainly to ridiculuos usd to eur coversion ratio.
2) I REALY advice to INSURE parcels. or at least add extra kg shipping price for extra double boxing.
I thought I package drivers well enought but today I received photo which you can judge by yourself :( I do not know what guys at USPS do but the metal frames of both revelators just broke to pieces! at the past I had dropped accidently bolted together revelators from 1 meter on hard surface and nothing hapened. here we have packed drivers and broken baskets. I believe guys at post ofice will explain and refund insurance. I will try to help to this member also(I know feeling whern you open box and see your plans broken)

so for now..

Attachments

• img_1722[1].jpg
    img_1722[1].jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,541
Hi,

The voicecoil of one of my 15W was damaged from overdriving. I tried repairing it locally but it was not well done and the voicecoil scraps the motor gap.

The whole repair was badly done and i believe im in need of a cone, spider and voice coil replacement.

Please let me know if you can help, i do not mind paying for your services if it is worth it to ship the woofer to your location and back :)

from what you said I belive your driver was damaged in folowing -
1) at high excursion voice coil jumped out of gap and bended at the bottom,its more common to alu formers not kapton but ir could be

2)the wires on coild heated and glued off during overpowering

after bad repairing issues can be if they use the same VC-

1) former is still bended or repositioned

2)deatached glued wires are not flat to other wires and srach gap

3)driver are not centered well enought

if the cone is OK-its not crashed /smashed physicaly I dont see reason why to change cone, voice coil can be easily remooved from cone and glued new one. you can send me pictures of the cone.

as for repairing I dont need any money :) neiher for parts(I have plenty of them) or labout. just you may inquire in your post ofice and fill shipping blank as quarantee item or smth like this. - for not to pay import taxes to me and bac to you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.