• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Many high end and hi-fi drivers for sale #2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is updated list of what I have for sale at the moment-

Scan speak Revelator (arround 20psc) -
1)18w8531g00 mint, used for 300hours or so. Soldered pins 85eur/psc
2)s2904-9700 (its s version- has double magnets) used 300hours or so soldered pins 70eur/psc
3)18w8531g00 new,unused with minor cosmetic imperfections 85eur/psc
4)18w4531g00 ,new unused with minor cosmetic imperfections 85eur/psc
Others drivers-
5)18w wilson audio maxx2 midrange drivers 280eur/psc
Wilson audio puppy 8 subwoofers 300eur/psc
6)18w 8546 kevlar drivers with foam suspension 70eur/psc
7)MK tweeters(oem peerless) 20eur/psc
And some other drivers which I cant remember right now..

i will send PM regarding accutons

its because diferent driver. even the cone is brown colour with wood fibres. voice coil former is also diferent- in sa2k its aluminium in sa7k its titanium former. I am atachning photo i did,if the driver have the same mark and code it will fit.

Attachments

• dscf0007.jpg
    dscf0007.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 216
The SA2K was connected to a Primare I30. I was playing fairly loud when I decided to turn down the volume a little. At the moment I started to turn the volume knob, both speakers suddenly and at the same time became silent (except for the diskant). New bass elements cost me 600 Euro each.
What I don't like at all, is that I cannot buy these on the free market. I cannot have a future of beeing afraid of listening to music from the SA2K, or beeing afraid letting other people in the house play music. Anyway, I have dumped the Primare I30.

I like the SA2K, but if I am going to keep them, I will need to have sparepart solutions. For example if it is possible to repair the malfunctional elements. The dealer told me it was not recommendable or probably even not possible to fix them. He said there was a lot of things that had to be done correctly if possible to repair them; using correct glue, correct dimension of the cables, what ever what ever complicado complicado.

My alternative is a) getting a spare or if possible having the old ones reapired.
Pls advice.

your dealer was right particulary.but its posible to repair drivers using original parts. I see no need to change cone/spider/ surround/basket in this case. unless you are not saying everything(like your cones jumped out of gap and are bent now)

I have original glue and original parts for theese drivers from factory.

I can repair drivers or provide replacements.but no more than 1pair i can sell.

by the way mainly tweeters are afected using diferent(heavier,or temperature instabile glue) under diferent glues.

you can email me directly
thanks Rolandas

IMPORTANT Revision - I want to state some extra rules for drivers i support /sell DIY audio comunity. because its realy starting to be annoying :mad: I believe ship sligtly over hundred parcel with drivers, and i got 5 parcels damaged duing this time. first ones, i belive was not enought packed, i did refunds,or send another drivers, but this realy starting to be ridiculous as now I do double boxes ,also use airbags, air bubles, hard foam dampers, I also test parcels before shipping by dropng them quite brutualy from 0,8-1meter height to hard ground to ensure they survive long trip and drop accidents it may have by post handling workers.
today i again received photos of smashed expensive scan speaks :mad: (this time thick framed 23w) seems scan speaks have heavy magnets and very fragile alloy frame- not a good combo. it did not hapened to other drivers including fragile accutons which I packed packed much more poorly. seems someone in post likes to play basketball with parcels.

1) I will NOT ship any scan speak woofers over 1kg uninsured . if you want I may, but I will be NOT responsible if something will happen. I may use triple boxes but i will not cover cost of this,also shipping weight will also increase.
2) I will NOT be responsible if yours custom will open and mess up with parcel. I clearly declare what is in the parcel by filling custom blanks.
3)Please inspect parcel at post ofice and open it ONLY together with postal service workers.in case something is wrong please FILL damaged item claim.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.