• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JansZen and KLH vintage ESL repair and refubishment

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The JansZen shop is now open for repairing or refurbishing of vintage JansZen ESL's and ESL hybrids from JansZen Laboratory (1-30 and 65), Neshaminy (Z-N00), Soundmates, Electronic Industries, Winslow Industries, and of course, the full range models from KLH (Nine) and Acoustech (X or Ten).

Services can be as simple as getting disembodied bias supplies up and running again, and range up to complete refurbishment, which can even include servicing woofers and refinishing cabinets.

This is JansZen. No one can do it better.

JansZen Loudspeaker
services@janszenloudspeaker.com
866-535-8835 (N. America)
614-448-1811 (Off-shore or save us a dime)
http://www.janszenloudspeaker.com/services.htm

Cost as much?

thanks David for sharing your tremendous setup with my family at the 2009
RMAF. The Feastrex/Acoustic Elegence setup had NOTHING on yours, and
I doubt that your speakers cost as much. Do they?

Marcus Roberts never sounded better.

Thanks, mor2bz. I don't know the price of the system you mention, but the base JansZen Model One's MSRP is $27,560. We are running a special deal direct to most locales until there is better dealer coverage -- 30% off -- $19,290 plus delivery. On direct purchases, we support the product until your territory is covered by a dealer. FWIW, this dealer could turn out to be one that is quite distant but willing to travel.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.