• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NEW Audio amplifier kits, modules and many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long awaited IRS2200SMPS: Connexelectronic The smallest 2x200W Powered Amplifier on the market. Same or smaller size than any other IRS2092 amplifiers without power supply, protections or input stage. For more information please contact us through website or email only.

Just saw that one and it looks interesting. Are they configured for bridging? Will there be a manual or spec-sheet available?

I saw that the other day too. Glad to see Cristi adding new products to his catalog of offerings. He builds great products! I have several amps and SMPS of his. A few days ago I received another SMPS from him for a new build of mine based on two ICEPower modules. It was pure joy just unwrapping it. His attention to detail is outstanding and he always uses top-grade components. His products easily show his love for the business and the pride he takes in his work.

No, I don't work for him, and have no financial interest in his business. Just happy to support his products and spread the word.

Rick

Long awaited IRS2200SMPS: Connexelectronic The smallest 2x200W Powered Amplifier on the market. Same or smaller size than any other IRS2092 amplifiers without power supply, protections or input stage. For more information please contact us through website or email only.

I was thinking about a simple L20/25D+SMPS800R build for my NHT 2.5i's (~200w into 6 ohms) but seems like the HV version of the IRS2200SMPS might fit the bill.

Keep us posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.