• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted: Germanium transistors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I wondered if any of you diy audio guys could help me. I am currently building a couple of guitar pedals and I wanted to use original old (used is fine) germanium transistors and I wondered if anyone here has any knocking around that they could part with ?

These are the ones I am after:

NKT275
AC128
SFT363E
OC71
OC81D
OC44
OC75
2N404
2N508
2N527

I have a component tester so dont worry too much about their condition (as long as the legs are reasonably long enough to use in a transistor socket).

I was considering buying a few old hifi parts from ebay and stripping them down for parts but this seems a shame so I wont be doing that!

Many Thanks!

mark.carline@btinternet.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.