• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCB prototyping services- Cheap

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
If you haven't done so already, please check out www.pcb4all.com for great deals on pcb manufacturing. We are a small starter company offering pcb manufacturing services at unbeatable prices.

Please check us out.

We are currently setting up our machine and need your help.

We are looking for 3 designs to test on our machine. Please post your designs and we will select 3 that we think will fully test our machine and process. If sucessful, we will ship the finished boards to the person who posted it for free. So please start posting your designs.

If you find anything you dont like about site, prices, services..etc please let us know... with your help, i am sure we can offer cheaper and better pcb's than our larger competitors...thanks

Note. preorder today for a great deal on your order...trust me, you will like the deal. :D

Thanks in advance

Juergen Knoop said:
nice offer! :)
Does 'bare board' include drilling?
regards

yes bare board does include drilling. We are also planning on coating the boards to prevent oxidation...but this is not finalized yet...

BWRX said:
Do you outsource the board fabrication or is the equipment located in the US?

No we dont outsourse anything. We are setting up the equipement in NY. Our machine is fully automatic meaing we only have to program, and flip the board.
Initially, we dont expect lots of orders so my partner and I will only run the business a few hours every night, we have almost no overhead costs, hence the low prices.

error using "Contact Us" form :smash:

Thank you all for your questions and comments. We have already found a bug in our website. It appears whenever someone uses the "Contact Us" form, it doesnt capture the senders email. We will hopefully fix this tonight.

IF you send us email through the "Contact Us" form, please resend your question by emailing us at info@pcb4all.com.

sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, thanks Gert for send us your design files...we will keep you posted.

Juergen Knoop said:

thats appreciated, personally I would like to have a real low cost source for prototype boards, even if there is no coating.
regards

Thats the reason we decided to invest the money and do it ourselfs. We could never find a supplier who could prototype our boards like we wanted to...simple...

richie00boy said:
I have been looking for a low quantity yet fair price supplier for a while. So far I have only found one company and they were in China.

Soon you will have one right in your backyard!!!

As your website is under construction, can you tell me what format designs you can accept? Is PDF or EPS acceptable?

We would like EPS compatible. Gerber files right now seem to be the best choice since LPKF software recommendes it. We plan on accepting any format, even PDF once we get comfortable making high quality boards....

p.s. The current plan now is that if we are not busy..we will certainly help you convert your files. I have two flotting licences for Electronics workbench, so maybe i will pass it along from client to client.

neiljadman said:
Are the holes going to be through hole plated?

Yes, we orded a through hole plating machine (its simply an overpriced vacuum machine.) Through hole plating will be optional.

rtarbell said:
Thank you pcb4all for your offer! What file format will you accept (Gerber, straight .brd file from Eagle, etc.)?

Your welcome....Gerber files right now seem to be the way to go.

NOTE : Our website is "under construction" We have had a ton of response...and issues with our ordering system....Please bear with us as i try and fix it.
A second zinger is the fact that our new machine arrived with a faulty motor, which means we can’t attain any form of acceptable tolerances. :smash:

I wish someone had told me starting a business’s was this hard!!.
:bawling:

pcb4all said:
NOTE : Our website is "under construction" We have had a ton of response...and issues with our ordering system....Please bear with us as i try and fix it.
A second zinger is the fact that our new machine arrived with a faulty motor, which means we can’t attain any form of acceptable tolerances. :smash:

I wish someone had told me starting a business’s was this hard!!.
:bawling:

is this means that you'll be quitting from making pcb...?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.