• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

USB Based Hi-Fi Digital Output(Reclocked)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Computers can't produce HIFI Audio?

The dream to construct a HIFI Audio system using computer brought many questions to audio system lovers while there are many efforts to construct HIFI Audio system.
The efforts to find answers to such questions are gradually getting close to solutions through MUSB Series. The design made with the passion for better audio quality, the know-how gained through a number of trials and errors, and the perfection achieved through a number of tests enabled us to present MUSB Series to the audio system lovers.

The simple hardware design made with the technique to improve sound quality through a variety of tests prevented the interference of unnecessary signals.

Also, the series used parts that are quite well known among the audio system lovers around the world such as Oscon condenser and Wima condenser, and the parts of BB (Burr-Brown) will also enhance the sound quality further.

Coaxial cable provides better sound quality than optical cable?

'Coaxial cable is better than optical cable for digital audio signal transmission.' This is widely known among audio system lovers, but it is not easy to prove.
Digihobby's products put out audio signals for high-end external audio systems. The provided signal comes through the optical and coaxial cable terminals.
High-end audio system makers prefer using coaxial cables for digital audio signal transmission.

And they prefer using Tamura transformer to reduce loss and tune the sound quality when transmitting signal to the coaxial cable.

Digihobby also used the Tamura transformer which is preferred by the world's leading high-end audio system makers and built an exclusive digital audio transmission unit clearly distinguished from other peripheral audio units for computers.

No soundcard required?

If you try to enjoy HIFI Audio using computer, there are a few very expensive soundcards you can use, but still, you can not expect fully satisfying audio performance compared to what you pay for because of all kinds of noises inside the computer.
MUSB Series was released to eliminate such problems. They are noise free external soundcards and exclusive high-end digital audio modules for providing quality audio signals.

Especially, MUSB-200 is in the lime light as the exclusive digital audio module available in the form of external soundcard which puts out digital audio signals only.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 668
guglielmope said:
Hello,
I'm interested and Id like to know if is it possible to find on the board I2s or Eiaj segnals.
Thanks
Guglielmo
Italy

Well, could you upload the detailed question on this web site, please? then I'll upload the picture, which explain where are i2s signales.
http://www.digi-hifi.com/?pt=bl&pc=qna
^^

Attachments

• digihobby_450.jpg
    digihobby_450.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 305
Hello

On the board, only one crystal clock appears, seems to be the 12Mhz, to drive the USB 1 protocol

Can you give more details about the chips you use for incoming USB ?

Can't find how to post on your Forum, where is the login/identification page ?

Regards
R.C.

Ciu said:
Hello

On the board, only one crystal clock appears, seems to be the 12Mhz, to drive the USB 1 protocol

Can you give more details about the chips you use for incoming USB ?

Can't find how to post on your Forum, where is the login/identification page ?

Regards
R.C.

Oh.. I see. On the module, I used PCM2707 and CS8415.
It accept the usb and do the process of re-clocking.

And if you can leave any question on the QnA board
( www.digi-hifi.com)
Thanks ^^

Attachments

• digihobby_450.jpg
    digihobby_450.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 217
Hello !

In fact, you don't answer to any question on your Q&A Forum
For exemple : for I2S and EIAJ

You can find I2S signal, When you buy the MUSB-200, Then I'll send you the paper, which explain I2S signal

Your answer is similar to : you have to buy FIRST, and you will know AFTER !!!
That not an answer !!!

Not better about the reclocking I was asking about !!!

Bye , no interest for your job
R.C.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.