• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Discrete OPAMP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Helo!

I will reply every email,
It seem I have not received your email.
When I received your email, my mailbox will send a reply email automatic, and I will send another reply in 24 hours.

About SUN(version 2),We thought about some customers feedbacks , then we have in allusion to adjust the circuits and parts , improve and made OPA-SUN (version 2), OPA-SUN (v2) had more humanity than original , but keep energetic, huge dynamics and good impulse response.

Moon:This discrete opamp uses dual differential gain stage and single ended output stage circuit design , we try and listen long term . The OPA-Moon sound characteristics is had a bit tubelike taste (vacuum valve) , soft and thick .

-3dB BW is around 8Mhz witout c, and *worse* with cascoding (5Mhz)
3rd and higher order harmonics rise at an order of magnitude, 2nd is the same (and dominating).
all simulated.

Attachments

• cascbuf.gif
    cascbuf.gif
    16 KB · Views: 1,093
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.