• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2SJ162-E and 2SK1058-E

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, anyone have a need for Renesas (aka Hitachi) 2SJ162-E and 2SK1058-E? I can get parts and sell them for $5.50ea and $7.50ea respectivly. This is fresh date code from a North American distributor who is franchised for the line. I have been in the component business for over 15 years and would like to help out anyone in the DIY community. Also if you need any type of Aluminum Electrolytic, snap in IE 8200uF @ 80v 35mmx50mm or 6800uF 100v 35x50mm: or radial, low esr , long life, SMT please let me know what you are looking for via email. I am willing to ship worldwide you just pay the shipping and cost of the part. I also have a bare PCB board for power supply. Very basic but solid. On it you would put 2 bleeder resistors, 1 bridge rectifier, .01 or .1uF snubber caps, and 4 snap in aluminums. I will also have bare PCB boards that will have 8 snap in placements and one with 12 snap in placements. I am located in San Jose and hired a PCB guy to design them up. Send me an email and let's see if I can help in the component side. I am new to this forum but have been a lurker for a few years now.
Regards, Todd

Here is a picture of the 4 can board. If you are interested they were designed here in San Jose and the PCB Boards were professionally made here as well. Send me an email if interested. $17.00 each. Here is top picture.

Attachments

• p1010195.jpg
    p1010195.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 520
So there you have it. Very basic. The bridge rectifier is placed through the top of the board along with the other through hole components. When I run these boards through the wave solder it creates a very strong solder joint as well as the attachement with the screw. It save us on insertion time. The snub capacitors are drilled for either 2mm or 5mm lead space. The snap in capacitors are the standard 10mm lead spacing regardless of what capacitance or voltage you select. The vias fill nicely in the wave solder and lower connect the electrical plains nicely. Very cool and compact. Works well for two mono power supplies in one chassis.

2SJ162-E and 2SK1058-E??

Hello, anyone have a need for Renesas (aka Hitachi) 2SJ162-E and 2SK1058-E? I can get parts and sell them for $5.50ea and $7.50ea respectivly.

Hi Todd,

I know this thread is from 2008, but I am in dire need of 2 of each of the transistors you listed (2SJ162-E and 2SK1058-E). Are you still selling these or have access to them? Working on an amp and having trouble finding them.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.