• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power and Output transformers for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pepe's

Dac and eqipment...

looks fine

Attachments

• img_0757.jpg
    img_0757.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 668
Hi again Anton & Ilja,

I am happy to report that my new trafo (your trafo!!) is working beautifully and singing nonstop music within my DAC !!.

It is time to take a step forward and perhaps improve the PSU (at the moment it is made just by CRC rectifier bridge). On that sense, I just saw this tube PSU on internet:

DIY Kit LSDY Variable Power Supply for Tube Amplifier

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I would appreciate very much your comments. Do you thing that a tube rectifier will improve anything in my SRPP configuration ?

Best regards,
Pepe

Hello Pepe

Thank you for your answer.
i am glad that you glad too...

About tube rectifier.

I think that diodes is good, tube rectifiers is good too.
I think: look for your taste.
I think diodes you may built when you make tube stabilisation. The delay of power will be automaticaly.

The picture is good.
Thank you

data

Here is the two coils.
It's can help to kill negative capasitance between the sections.

The coile have 10 sections.

Each coile have two sections of primary
1510+1510 (=3020)
Cooper ware have diamer d=0.25 mm

Tube 6e6p have Io=30 ma.
this cooper have ability work with curent (Io)up to 100 ma

Each coile have 8 sections
180 wounds *8=1464 w
d = 0.355 mm

Attachments

• sany0014.jpg
    sany0014.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 380
in this picture

is the variant near keyboard and other for imging the dimentions...

You may conect the secondary sections across the coiles for kill inside negative cpasitanse.

Here is a many variants conections, and you can use the trabsformer with a many tubes:
Svetlana,Sovtek 6e5p, 6s45p,6s6p,6s30p...

Attachments

• sany0015.jpg
    sany0015.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 391
Hi there,

I intend to build the tube output stage below.

I need a transformer in the schematic. Primary:230, secondaires: 2x120 and 2x6,3 (in case I go balanced and use 2 tubes instead of one)

It would be best if you could wind it on a C core.

I also need a choke 50mA/20H in place of R1 and R2.

I’m also open to your suggestions as to use a transformer on the output instead of a cap. What would you recommend?

Please quote price for one transformer on a C core 230 VAC primary, and 2x120VAC and 2x6,3VAC secondaries plus shipping to Ankara/Turkey

And you can add additional cost of cap replacing transformer if you have a suggestion regarding that.

I’d also appreciate any suggestion regarding a tube rectifier circuit for the schematic below.

Thanks

Attachments

• fikusbuffalolampizatorpsu.jpg
    fikusbuffalolampizatorpsu.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 262
Hi Nafanja (Ilja),

I'd be interested in your comments for Ersoy, as I built the lampizator circuit and you sent me the trafo (if you rememeber). I am particularly interested in the tube rectifier circuit (if you have a suggestion there), and the chokes that substitute the R1 resistor (take a look to the picture of Ersoy).

It is possible that I will try the option you suggested time ago, i.e using 2 trafos for the output of my dac , instead of the caps that I have now. There is a picture you sent in this thread, showing the schematic .... Stay tunner, I might order from you the output trafos soon !!

best regards,
Pepe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.