• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Pumpkin preamp package(s) for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
pumkin availability

Hi Zen Mod

After reading on the forum about the pumkin I would like to build one of this.

Have you got in stock the package A.
Please just a clartiy question,why in the schematic diagram (main pcb) are there the j309 fet and bc456c instead of j310 and bc546b in stock?
Is available its bom list and any advice for correct setting?
Thank a lot
Antonio.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
just replied to your e-mail , so all details about availability are in front of you by now

regarding mix up of parts :
Jfets - effectively - when biased with CCS - J309 and J310 are same part ( what they are indeed - just different Idss classes) ;

BC - I can't find anywhere in Cook Book BC456 , but - if there is any , it's certainly typo; proper part is BC546 (B or C) , but , if you read notes in CookBook , you'll know more about appropriate bjt types

just replied to your e-mail , so all details about availability are in front of you by now

regarding mix up of parts :
Jfets - effectively - when biased with CCS - J309 and J310 are same part ( what they are indeed - just different Idss classes) ;

BC - I can't find anywhere in Cook Book BC456 , but - if there is any , it's certainly typo; proper part is BC546 (B or C) , but , if you read notes in CookBook , you'll know more about appropriate bjt types
In fact i wrote in your the schematic diagram (main pcb) there are "bc456c" instead "bc546b" in stock?
Is there some difference in its use?

check again : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20665608/The Pumpkin & Shunty.pdf

anyway - as I wrote - even if you find BC456 , that's typo

546 is what's meant

Many thanks Choky,now i need to traslate it in italian language for understand something!:D
However, as regards the purchase of the pcb I wrote you a private email.
Please in the boom list of pumpkin there aren't the tipology of wr1 and wr2 (i think 47 multiturn screw on top) and the reference code of heatsink (as you did for shunty SK81-50 SA for example).:)
Thanks

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
tnx for tip

WR1 , WR2 info enclosed in parts list

you'll find additional info for heatsinks on last pages ;

regarding heatsinks - considering that possibilities are numerous and availability is different in different areas , I couldn't cope with all of them ........ so some creativity on your side is necessary

:clown:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.