• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Pumpkin preamp package(s) for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
are these still available? i see a fellow compatriot has recoeved boards and he sent me info for opinion on capacitors and now i'm a bit hooked, i already have 'balanced' dcb1 and i dont even really need that as i use digital pre/dac with healthy output, but i still wanna. let me know, looks cool and i have read quite a bit about project, regulators look good also. main thing that has me thinking about it is because i am building x'd aleph jx and f5x for biamping and this may be more suitable for this combination than dcb1 due to same topology

Last edited:
I wish Zen-Mod all the success in the World with the Pumpkin and Shuntky sales.

Please search for other threads on the Pumpkins to learn from problems that one or two of us DIYers have experienced.

Zen-Mod has been EXTREMELY helpful with the build of my Shuntky / Pumpkin pair and the result has fully lived up to expectations.

Anyone planning on building any of these. I've got hundreds of BC546 and various resistors that I bought in bulk for my build. I'll sell the resistors at cost (bearing in mind that I bought them by the hundred) plus postage. That way you can buy exactly what you need and avoid commercial P&P.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.