• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Pumpkin preamp package(s) for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
luvdunhill said:
erhm, I'm still confused on this coupling thingy... C4,C5 can be 4.7uF?

certainly - depending on what is input impedance of next stage...... you can go as low as 1uF or even smaller

old one : F= 1/ (2 x Pi x R x C) , where R is Zin of next stage

luvdunhill said:

Oh well, after I make my millions in MKP1837, I want a Pumpkin. Will there be a Christmas sale?

ya asked .......... :clown:

ya know - I'm pretty small Santa ..... :rofl:

but I can put outputs and few more IRFs in your envelope .......... without counting them in price

Zen Mod said:

certainly - depending on what is input impedance of next stage...... you can go as low as 1uF or even smaller

old one : F= 1/ (2 x Pi x R x C) , where R is Zin of next stage

ya asked .......... :clown:

ya know - I'm pretty small Santa ..... :rofl:

but I can put outputs and few more IRFs in your envelope .......... without counting them in price

tempting... if I'm not stuck with so many MKP1837 that I have to feed them to the children I'll do it!

I wonder if algar_emi has found any nice heatsinks :)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
luvdunhill said:

3,000 little plastic parts showing up at my house... where have you been? probably too busy hitting refresh on the :Pumpkin: pages :D

You should have seen it if you were stalking Jacco's posts anyways :)

well, ya naughty boy ............. :rofl:

in any case - whenever you finish that ROE thingie , ( with few gray hairs more and slightly less hours spent in chasing them , packing and sending ) ...... just remind me ,and your special discount package (from few posts "above") can be sent to ya ......

matched zombi outs + rest of zombies for P & S

I'm back from NY and look what was in my mial box :D
Thanks Zen Mod.

Attachments

• received parts.jpg
    received parts.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,938
Algar_emi said:
Parts List update: Added parts from Newark. Now you can get almost all the parts from Digikey and Newark.
Changed Shunty 4R7 resistors for a better type.
Changed C3-C10 cap. type for in-stock part.
Corrected some typo.

Just wondering why the BOM listed above is differing from the Pumpkin schematic and cookbook for the Pumpkin R20 R23 R24 R25?

her shann

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I started a new thread with my Pumpkin construction diary at: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1407243#post1407243

I didn't change the values of R20 R23 R24 R25 in the BOM. I just selected the closest value that matched the standard 1% Metal Film value table.

R20 = 27K = 27.4K (27.0K was not available from Yageo)
R23 = 3.9K = 3.92K (very close if you ask me) ;)
R24 = 270R = 274R ( '' )
R25 = 4.3K = 4.32K ( '' )

Hope it clarifies things...

;)

Algar_emi said:
I started a new thread with my Pumpkin construction diary at: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1407243#post1407243

I didn't change the values of R20 R23 R24 R25 in the BOM. I just selected the closest value that matched the standard 1% Metal Film value table.

R20 = 27K = 27.4K (27.0K was not available from Yageo)
R23 = 3.9K = 3.92K (very close if you ask me) ;)
R24 = 270R = 274R ( '' )
R25 = 4.3K = 4.32K ( '' )

Hope it clarifies things...

;)

Just want to let you know that the BOM ver 2.2.zip file above has completely different values for those resistors that was mentioned.

thanks

her shann

thanks ZM,
Boards arrived, thought I may have missed them while in Canada for week but they held on to them. Now to go thrashing about Steve's warehouse at Apex for heat sinks and transformers. I have some 610s and 9610s are they a direct drop in when mixed with the 510s and 9510s you sent?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.