• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Pumpkin preamp package(s) for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2017
Paid Member
Still available?

Hello Zen Mod

Are these still still available?
I would be very interested in a package "A+", as DVISWA was able to negotiate...

Thanks in advance
myleftear

Oh, and... the link to the build-thread doesn't seem to be working :-(

well , as in subject ;

never-ending developing thread (mostly off topic) HERE

freshly started building thread with definitive schematics and other related info HERE

full Pumpkin package is consisted in variant marked as "A" ;

so:

"A" package - two main boards with two reg boards

main pcb - 2 pcs
J310 jfets - 2 matched pairs
J310 jfets - 2 pieces
BC546B - 2 matched pairs
BC546B - 2 pcs

reg pcbs - 2 pcs
BC546B - 4 matched pairs
BC546B - 6 pcs
BC556B - 4 matched pairs
BC556B - 6 pcs
LM336-5Z - 4 pcs
BF245C - 4 pcs

price 95 Euro

"B" package - two main boards with just one reg board; this variant possible with few changes in resistors on reg board and somewhat bigger heatsinks than you can see in mentioned threads

main pcb - 2 pcs
J310 jfets - 2 pieces
BC546B - 2 matched pairs
BC546B - 2 pcs

reg pcbs - 1 pcs
BC546B - 2 matched pairs
BC546B - 3 pcs
BC556B - 2 matched pairs
BC556B - 3 pcs
LM336-5Z - 2 pcs
BF245C - 2 pcs

price is 80 Euros

"C" package just two main boards- without regs

main pcb - 2 pcs
J310 jfets - 2 pieces
BC546B - 2 matched pairs
BC546B - 2 pcs

price is 59 Euros

"D" package just two reg boards , if you need them for your own eeny weeny whatever sort of stage ; they're easy scalable for anything between twice 15 to twice 80 - 90 volts at output and - somewhat dependable of output voltage - even to 300 mA of output current

reg pcbs - 2 pcs
BC546B - 4 matched pairs
BC546B - 6 pcs
BC556B - 4 matched pairs
BC556B - 6 pcs
LM336-5Z - 4 pcs
BF245C - 4 pcs

price is 65 Euros

my modest conclusion is that entire package is ,even most expensive, , still best bang for the buck ......

P&P expenses are EXTRA ; count on 6 to 12 Euros ,depending of destination ; Air Mail off course .

Paypal fee is my concern

you can reach me - if you wish , on this e-mail addy :

zenmodiyaudioATgmail.com ; obviously- you need to replace "AT" with "@"

in case that you can make your own pcbs for :Pumpkin: feel free to do this and join us in mentioned building thread ;)

edit: if you want matched IRF outputs , that's 20E more

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.