• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

infocus lp350 power upgrade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
infocus lp350 power upgrade Post #1
hey every one.....jst new to the site.....so forgive me if i sound stupid.. lol.

ive jst got an infocus lp350 projector......jst few questions
DO keep in mind i knw nothing abt this one...

ive plugged it in ...now in order to get the lamp working does it only need power or does all cables needs to be plugged in ?
As i cant c any light.? but thats jst when i only plugged in the powr cable..

ive called up infocus been advised some of these projectors need power upgrade and been advised my one hasnt been done so.
now....is there any way to check that in case it was done elsewhere?.....the pricing of the power upgrade is rediculous i could buy 3 of these projectors for the price they quoted ..

does any one know how to go on abt this/ power upgrade.?
how to check if it needs one? and where i can purchase a pulb for cheap ........

Thank you all

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.