• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Building an open embedded audio applicance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How's this am I close? :)

Attachments

• BBB-Botic 3.JPG
    BBB-Botic 3.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 1,166
  • BBB-Botic 4.JPG
    BBB-Botic 4.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 1,145
Last edited:
Any more detail available yet?

I'm working on drilling my chassis for my new 'ground up' Buffalo 3SE DAC build and particularly interested in what sort of power regulation the Botic board has, which will inform my decision on the sort of power supply I need to include for it (i.e. costs/benefits of simple linear vs shunt power supply; because of the Trident shunt regs on the 3SE I plan to use a simple linear regulated supply for it, using less space and producing less heat with minimal compromise on performance).

Thanks

Ray

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.