• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

How setting Metronome between CDPRO2 and BII

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've a CDPRO2 + XO3 Tent + BII that works very fine. I purchased a Metronome
to use the BII with I2S input, but I don't understood how setting the two dipswitch on Met pcb. I leave Mode 0,1 and 2 in central position and the other
ones setted like in the owner manual, but doesn't work. The psu is ok, and the
spdif switch is off, but the BII don't lock. Can you help me?
Thanks
Best, Orazio.

Almost debugged;I set MODE 0 +, MODE 1 - and MODE 2 - and now BII lock and finally I can hear the music. I' m very impressed by the sound quality, now at the level of the best
analog suorce! Therefore I'm disappointed, cause setting the MODEs switch in that way,I think, the Met works in master mode and the BII in slave. Everybody say that's better viceversa. I'm correct? If so, what's the correct set up?
Thanks in advance.

Best, Orazio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.