• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Metronome with BIII+SPDIF 4+SIDECAR

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
The dropouts was with BII but I read in your integration manual that B3 don't play well44.1kHz & it need to be oversampled, I supposed that's can be a reason of dropouts.

Having problems with 1.2Vout Trident so still B3+SPDIF 4+Sidecar+Legato3 still not operating.

BTW would be a good idea to open a thread B3 builders thread.

I would suggest reading the guide again. The ES9018 doesn't do 48fs PCM clocks, the use of the Metronome is reclocking it to fi. 192Khz (or another multiple of 64fs). That's something entirely different.
For dropouts I would start by setting the DPLL value manually, and if needed increase it (provided the rest of the build is correct).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.