• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Buffalo I and Legato 3 are compatible correct?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've finally collected all the parts and pieces to complete my buffalo DAC.

I have a Buffalo I and I am 99 percent sure it works with the Legato 3 that I have. I just wanted to doublecheck. I know that the latest reviosion of the Buffalo I was done to accomodate the stacking on top of the output mudules if I'm not mistaken.

Brian, or Russ can you comment?

Thanks
Steve

Let the work begin... Will be laying out the front and back panels during vacation.

Single ended will be fed to an elma 2P6T switch. Only three segments will be used. Two will have no volume control and sent straight to to my bottlehead carck and dynalo. The third segment will be volume controlled by an alps blue velvet 50K for my dynahi and other amps that have no volume control.

The balanced output will feed a balanced M³ once built

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.