• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Introducing the bit "Teleporter"

Joined 2009
Paid Member
I have no doubts that the receptacle provided by Russ & Brian works just perfectly. Its just that I already have the back-panel with cut-out for the Neutrik:headbash:
I guess I will just have to adapt the Neutrik to the Teleporter:D

A fast question: is the non-differential out/in header of the Teleporter arranged so to be stackable with the input headers of Buffalo III (stereo I2S/DSD/SPDIF)?

Cheers,
Nic

Joined 2004
Paid Member
PC>Teleporter>ESSDAC ?

My apologizes if this is the wrong place to ask. I'd like to use the Transporter to send signals from an ASUS motherboard with onboard sound that has the Realtek ALC892 codec. See attached chip info....

Attachments

• ALC892.jpg
    ALC892.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 377
  • Signal Definition.jpg
    Signal Definition.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 379
Russ

3 questions if I may:

1. Everytime I look at your site it seems the new Buffalo boards III are sold out before they even ship. How are you supposed to get hold of one?????

2. There seems to be a plethora of versions, add ons and options for the DAC, I-V, output stages and PSUs. Could you tell me exactly what is required to make the ultimate DAC with SPDIF to I2S conversion or whatever input mode you recommend?

3. Is the Buffalo really THAT much better than the much simpler OPUS DAC?

Thanks

Last edited: