• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Introducing the bit "Teleporter"

Another use for the Teleporter will be to connect to a digital crossover or equaliser.

I use a couple of DEQX units connected to the XONAR card configured as quadrophonic and then feed their digital output into Buffalo DACs that, in turn, feed each individual speaker driver (the DEQX allows discrete calibration of each individual driver as well as being a crossover and room eq).

Tapping into the I2S made an astounding difference. The Buffalo DAC in concert with the digital processing capabilities of the DEQX is simply astounding. Unfortunately, running I2S any real distance is extremely problematic - particularly at higher bitrates. Hopefully, the Teleporter is the answer to my prayers :)

Sounds like it's just what the doctor ordered...:rolleyes: