• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Buffalo III - flexibility without compromise.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nice to receive email confirmation that my BIII has shipped

I'm wondering if Brian combined the two separate orders together though? The second order contains only the 4 channel SPDIF module, which i didn't realize i needed until after the first BIII stampede rush.. so i paid double the shipping. Will i be refunded for the extra shipping payment?

Brian, as you requested, I sent you an email regarding this but haven't heard from you. Is anything wrong? Thanks

The BIII itself can work with up to 8 TTL level S/PDIF inputs. Switching between them is possible using a microcontroller (fi. AC2) that sets the selected input. I plan to go into more detail in the AC2 integration guide.

This is covered in the guide. See the chapter: Input options for the DAC module. I understand it's quite a read, but most topics are covered. Please read everything well before you build the S/PDIF-4 Input Board.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.