• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

LCDPS R1/R2 and R3/R4 question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry for the dumb question but there is no manual and I am a bit confused.
Within the LCDPS kit for R1-R4 there are 4 x 2R7, 3W resistors but on the PCB there is not enough space for them and a short link is drawn on the board surface instead.
So, for LCDPS to power BII with Trident shall I mount or short the R1-R4 resistors, please?
What voltage I need at the output - 5.0V, 5.5V or (5.0 - 5.5)V?
Thanks!

I'm sure I've seen a photo of one of those boards completed somewhere and if I remember correctly the resistors mentioned are mounted vertically with the resitor itself sitting over the silk screen circle (the wire going through the hole there,) then the wire from what is now the top of the resitor running down the side to the hole right next to it? I could be wrong - so please check.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.