• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Audio controller 1 status update requested

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys,

I was wondering about the status of the audio controller 1 :) Thing is I still have some (spare) twisted audio stuff laying around (buffalo, myref_c) that are basically doing nothing (or at least the buffalo isn;t doing much at the moment, which is a waste imho). the myref_c is connected directly to my sonos in the study, which I never use soooo......

Now my sister is in dear need of at least an *acceptable* all in one amp as her previous diy-by-me kit got blew up by someone who thought it would be a good idea to connect some piece of sht to it blowing everything up (while I told her not to do so, but hey...).

Sooooo.... :)

Any updates? Looking forward to picking up my hobby again, it's been too long!

If no updates available, what would my best option be to integrate the buff and the myref into an integrated (remote controlled!) amp, any idea for the pre/volume/source selection section ?

Thanks!

Old time customer hoping to be a current customer again!

Regards,

Matt

edit: hey, if you need beta testers ... :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.