• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Twisted Pear Logo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Brian & Russ,

Don't if you guys will allow this, but I would love to place a twisted pear logo on my front panel of my dac using Front Panel Express software. They require it to be in an HPGL or DXF format. I don't if you guys will allow this given copyright restrictions. Of course this is just for one diy'er who is trying to add the finishing touch to your design. I figured I would post this on a public forum just so that everybody would know your policies on this...

Thanks,
Anand.

Brian already posted the design on the Twisted pear forum for people to use. His wife designed it.

I already have the logo as well as a Bison logo (if it's a Buffalo DAC) in HPGL format if you want it.

Buffalofront1screenshot.jpg

Buffalofront2screenshot.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.