• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Raffle To Raise Funds for Relief In Haiti

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am arranging ticket sales with others. How do we separate the names so we know who won? I realize that's not the point but it helps to keep the donations coming. Please let me know the best way to do this. I have about 20 sold at this point.

Also when are the sales closed? I can work on this some more.

I was going to print out the orderIds (one for each raffle ticket, so 10 copies if you paid for 10), throw them in a big bowl and have one of my kids pick them. I was actually planning on doing this as a little video to keep it all happy and transparent.

I guess if you are grouping tickets you could hold a sub-drawing among those in the group if the group wins.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Anyone who can offer at least a 10 spot should buck up.

I don't go for the bleeding heart thing but this is different. Way too much to overlook.

You have the Twisted Pear crew doing more than their part, time to do yours.

Thanks for anything you can offer and thanks to the sponsors for organizing this. The world only sees this kind of thing once in a while and Doctor Without Borders is one of the best.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.