• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Raffle To Raise Funds for Relief In Haiti

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Twisted Pear Audio (Russ and I) are holding a raffle to raise money for Doctors Without Borders relief work in Haiti.

I have set up a page on our site here: Relief Raffle for Haiti

The Grand Prize for the raffle is a complete kits to build a Buffalo II-based digital preamp. This consists of a BuffaloII module, IVY-II I/V Stage, Placid power supply kits for both, an S/PDIF Mux kit, a Volumite Kit for the BuffaloII, and a pair of transformers.

We are also giving away the following runner-up prizes:

An Opus S/PDIF (or USB) Dual-Mono DAC Combination

A COD S/PDIF (or USB) Dual-Mono DAC Combination

A Ventus Headphone Amp Kit

Each raffle ticket is $10. 100% of the proceeds go to Doctors Without Borders. Each entry will increase your chances of winning.

We will hold a drawing for winners on Wednesday, January 20th at 8PM EST. Winners will be notified via email and in this thread.

We are hoping to raise as much as we can, so please help out.

Thanks!
Brian and Russ

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.