• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

COD - Current Output DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
okay, I'm assuming that MCK = SCK (master/system clock respectively).

even hooking these together I'm still not getting the lit lock led.

I'm using an older CD transport that may not do more than 44khz but I'm confident this isn't the problem since the same transport works well and without issues on other dacs.

Voltage is ok and checks out. 7.5VDC to the 4:1 MUX and 5.5VDC to the COD (DAC) and I'm only using s/pdif coax from the transport since I don't have anything else. Furthermore the switch on the MUX is switched "closed" for enabling input '1'.

Is there a recommended procedure in troubleshooting the MUX?

Quick update:
I'm not able to upload multiple photos here.
In the meantime I have assembled the s/pdif module and have tried an alternative s/pdif source without success.

The mux its on top the dac module. Let me know of you need to see something specific that isn't visable in the photo.
Thanks

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Sent with my Galaxy con Tapatalk 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.