• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Cabinets made with Finland Birch Plywood

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm pleased to know a manufacturer who can use Finland WISA birch plywood to make cabinets for me. His name is Wenlin in Beijing. WISA(UPM) is the largest plywood manufacturer in Europe. Many famous speakers venders in Europe are using this WISA brich plywood for their cabinets. The birch plywood is CE certified.

This is the information about WISA birch plywood:
WISA Plywood and Veneer - WISA-Birch

FinlandBirchply-2.jpg

WISA-birchply-1.jpg

FinlandBirchply-1.jpg

rebel3_birch.png

Last edited:
Thanks Mark's new drawing of Till 70 vented box in 12mm plywood.

I already placed order to the manufacturer. The first lot of cabinets including Till 70 for CHR-70 and one bookshelf for Alpair 7 will be available in mid of March.

Till70-plan-ply.jpg

The new Till 70 Finland birch plywood cabinets were born.

Till70-Finbirchply-1.jpg

dave,

At supermarket in China, I saw a kind of bamboo plate for cutting meats and vegetables using in kitchen. It is very solid and heavy with high density. I think this should be the one what you said the bamboo plywood.

We have something like hald-s-dozen local suppliers who get it from distributors who get it from China. So i can't say exactly.

We'rwaiting for drivers to get done before doing any picture shoots. A teaser.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.