• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Cabinets made with Finland Birch Plywood

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The quality of the piano finishing is very nice.

Attachments

• Birchply-piano-1.jpg
    Birchply-piano-1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 643
  • Birchply-piano-3.jpg
    Birchply-piano-3.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 630
I have a question about the till 70 vented box plans as shown in this topic .
i hope i am in the right place here (have not seen these plans anywhere else) .
Are these for the 2nd gen ch-r70 , and are the dimensions right because my calculations are 5.5 litre and not 6.5 (i am no expert) .
And do these nice little boxes need a crossover of any kind.

Hello,

Thank you for your questions.

For the volume of Till70, I will ask Mark and get back to you.

There is no crossover needed in this boxes.

Thanks & Regards,
Tony.

I have a question about the till 70 vented box plans as shown in this topic .
i hope i am in the right place here (have not seen these plans anywhere else) .
Are these for the 2nd gen ch-r70 , and are the dimensions right because my calculations are 5.5 litre and not 6.5 (i am no expert) .
And do these nice little boxes need a crossover of any kind.

Hello,

Thank you for your questions.

For the volume of Till70, I will ask Mark and get back to you.

There is no crossover needed in this boxes.

Thanks & Regards,
Tony.

Hey Tony,

Thank you for you're quick reply .
Good to know there's is no filter needed .
I just bought a pari of omnes audio BB4Al (black version of the chr-70) and i can't wait to build a pair of these vented cabinets . Don't know if they will turn out as nice as the one you have on offer, but i am going to try.
And thanks for forwarding the question , i thought volume was LxWxD and from the drawing i assumed 5.5 ltrs.

Regards Gigi

I have a question about the till 70 vented box plans as shown in this topic .i hope i am in the right place here (have not seen these plans anywhere else) . Are these for the 2nd gen ch-r70 , and are the dimensions right because my calculations are 5.5 litre and not 6.5 (i am no expert) . And do these nice little boxes need a crossover of any kind.

Hi Gworks,
Yes, box will work OK. You can extend the box dimensions to make 6.5 L. This will give you a little more low range extension.

No crossover is needed.

Thx
Mark.

If anyone is interested in buying baltic birch veneer (sheets are 0,55mm thick) then I think I can make it happen. Contact me via PS.
I work at a veneer factory, we are currently producing Estonian, Latvian, Russian and Estonian birch veneer with FSC pure certificate. We can produce sheets of veneer in almost any size as one whole piece or big sheet glued together from smaller pieces of veneer.

Hi Gworks,
Yes, box will work OK. You can extend the box dimensions to make 6.5 L. This will give you a little more low range extension.

No crossover is needed.

Thx
Mark.

Thank you for you're answer Mark.
I will be making the small version of 5.5 liter, and i might make a joined
speaker dock version as well.
Just wanted to know the dimensions were right.

Gigi

Hello,

Could you show some pictures of the baltic birch veneer you're selling ?

Thanks.

If anyone is interested in buying baltic birch veneer (sheets are 0,55mm thick) then I think I can make it happen. Contact me via PS.
I work at a veneer factory, we are currently producing Estonian, Latvian, Russian and Estonian birch veneer with FSC pure certificate. We can produce sheets of veneer in almost any size as one whole piece or big sheet glued together from smaller pieces of veneer.

This is the new lot of Till 70 simple 5.5 litre bass reflex bookshelf cabinets in Finnish birch plywood.
Box dimension: 154W x 193D x 284H mm
The manufacturer is Mr. Wenlin in Beijing.

Attachments

• Finbirchply-16.jpg
    Finbirchply-16.jpg
    801.5 KB · Views: 523
  • Finbirchply-17.jpg
    Finbirchply-17.jpg
    765.2 KB · Views: 485
  • Finbirchply-20.jpg
    Finbirchply-20.jpg
    791.6 KB · Views: 452
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.