diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Twin Audio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/twin-audio/)
-   -   Prices on Pensil cabinets and microtower cabinets (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/twin-audio/181888-prices-pensil-cabinets-microtower-cabinets.html)

TWills 26th January 2011 07:38 AM

Prices on Pensil cabinets and microtower cabinets
 
I need prices,finshes,and shipping to the U.S(Los Angeles California) for these cabinets for the Alphair 7 and 10.2 and El70 drivers,thanks....

Musik007 26th January 2011 03:17 PM

Hello Twills,

Thank you for your interest in cabinets. It is difficult to ship Pensil cabinet and microtower cabinets to overseas because the floorstand cabinets are over-sized and not be shipped by post office.

Thanks,
Tony

TWills 27th January 2011 09:27 AM

In particular how much are the Pensil cabinets? because having them made here in the states could still cost much more even with the shipping price from Hong Kong.

Musik007 27th January 2011 12:51 PM

Hello,

Which model, Pensil 6, Pensil 7, Pensil 10.2 or Pensil 12?

If can order 20 pairs, can ship by sea (FOB HK) to save shipping cost.

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWills (Post 2447865)
In particular how much are the Pensil cabinets? because having them made here in the states could still cost much more even with the shipping price from Hong Kong.


TWills 27th January 2011 05:17 PM

This is just a personal pair for myself the pensil 7 cabinet is what im interrested in...

Musik007 28th January 2011 03:56 PM

The price of Pensil 7 oakwood cabinet is US$350/pair.

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWills (Post 2448272)
This is just a personal pair for myself the pensil 7 cabinet is what im interrested in...


TWills 30th January 2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musik007 (Post 2449345)
The price of Pensil 7 oakwood cabinet is US$350/pair.

Thanks.

Thats a very nice price,whats your estimate to be shipped to LA and do you have the binding post,dampning material,internal wiring? oh.....and what stains do you have the cabinets in? Thanks......:)

Musik007 30th January 2011 02:48 PM

One pair Pensil 7 cabinets is oversized and over weight (Maximum weight limits to USA is 30KG) if ship by the post office.
I have binding post, damping material and internal wiring, but can not be shipped by the post office.

No stains in the cabinets.

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWills (Post 2451376)
Thats a very nice price,whats your estimate to be shipped to LA and do you have the binding post,dampning material,internal wiring? oh.....and what stains do you have the cabinets in? Thanks......:)


TWills 31st January 2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musik007 (Post 2451476)
One pair Pensil 7 cabinets is oversized and over weight (Maximum weight limits to USA is 30KG) if ship by the post office.
I have binding post, damping material and internal wiring, but can not be shipped by the post office.

No stains in the cabinets.

Thanks.

ok if you ship another way thats not post office,whats your estimate?

Musik007 31st January 2011 02:21 AM

I need to check FOB Hong Kong if possible. From my experience, there is a minimum charge for FOB from forwarders, and you may need to pay charges to your forwarder to pick up the goods. So the shipping cost of one pair cabinets would be high. Will you consider to order more than one pair to save the shipping cost?

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWills (Post 2452031)
ok if you ship another way thats not post office,whats your estimate?



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2