Western Electric audio interconnect cable, $50/pair only - Page 9 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Manufacturers > Twin Audio

Twin Audio Twin Audio is a manufacturer of hand made audiophile tube amplifiers.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25th December 2011, 11:22 PM   #81
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Hi tony
I need your last 2 pairs of MK II 1.5 meters.
Do they cost USD23/pair?
I'll pay by paypal

My email address ksristan@yahoo.com

komsansr
  Reply With Quote
Old 25th December 2011, 11:29 PM   #82
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Hi Tony

Sorry for the lost of info.
I live in Thailand, Ubonratchathani.
Send me the total payment, Please.

komsansr
  Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2011, 03:13 AM   #83
diyAudio Member
 
Musik007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Hi komsansr,

Let me check the stock of MKII first.

Thanks & Regards,
Tony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by komsansr View Post
Hi tony
I need your last 2 pairs of MK II 1.5 meters.
Do they cost USD23/pair?
I'll pay by paypal

My email address ksristan@yahoo.com

komsansr
  Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2011, 01:15 PM   #84
diyAudio Member
 
Musik007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Hi komsansr,

I still have the last two pairs of MKII in stock. The total price is $23x2+shipping cost $7=US$53

My Paypal address is twinsaudio08@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks,
Tony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by komsansr View Post
Hi Tony

Sorry for the lost of info.
I live in Thailand, Ubonratchathani.
Send me the total payment, Please.

komsansr
  Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2011, 10:40 PM   #85
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Hi Tony,

I had sent the payment already.

I'm still looking for Western Electric Speaker Wire. Do you have any suggestion?
I consider using Western Electric, solid core, as hooked wire in DIY Tube Amp Project. Let me know if you have any commend.

Thanks & Regard,
Komsansr
  Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2011, 01:22 AM   #86
diyAudio Member
 
Musik007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Hi Komsansr,

Received the payment with many thanks.

If you are interested in Western Electric raw wires, I don't have the stock at the moment.

Thanks & Regards,
Tony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by komsansr View Post
Hi Tony,

I had sent the payment already.

I'm still looking for Western Electric Speaker Wire. Do you have any suggestion?
I consider using Western Electric, solid core, as hooked wire in DIY Tube Amp Project. Let me know if you have any commend.

Thanks & Regard,
Komsansr
  Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2011, 04:57 PM   #87
diyAudio Member
 
Musik007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Hi Komsansr,

The MKII cables were sent out via air mail. Please check the tracking number from you e-mail.

Thanks,
Tony.
  Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2011, 05:01 PM   #88
zman01 is offline zman01  Bangladesh
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dhaka
Tony,

You have any more stock of MKII or MKI interconnects?
  Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2011, 01:58 PM   #89
diyAudio Member
 
Musik007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Hello,

I have the last 3 pairs of MKI. MKII was sold out. There will be some new MKII available in next week. The new price of MKII(1.5 meters) is US$35/pair + shipping.

Thanks,
Tony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman01 View Post
Tony,

You have any more stock of MKII or MKI interconnects?

Last edited by Musik007; 7th January 2012 at 02:15 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2011, 07:19 PM   #90
zman01 is offline zman01  Bangladesh
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dhaka
Thank you Tony.

Have a very happy and prosperous 2012!

-Zia
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Western Electric Speaker Cable Musik007 Twin Audio 30 9th January 2014 03:01 PM
Twin Audio Interconnect Cable, Signalink Musik007 Twin Audio 8 14th September 2010 02:04 PM
WTB: Western Electric 300B (matched pair) + Hashimoto SE Output tr.'s cartman Swap Meet 3 22nd May 2006 04:47 AM
Western Electric PassFan Tubes / Valves 0 26th April 2003 01:09 PM
UTP computer cable as audio interconnect supernet Everything Else 15 14th October 2002 03:21 PM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:56 PM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2