• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

New BR Bookshelf Cabinet for Alpair 12

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The cabinet in piano black finish matches with Alpair 12 gold cone is really good looking.
My listening area is around 15X15 ft. or a bit bigger.
Tube amp (Sansui 500A) with 8 and 16 ohms output.

How is the over all sound of this book shelf compare with Pensil 10.2?
How is the bass compare with Pensil 10.2?
Please pm me the price of this piano black finish cabinet kit with shipping to Canada, H4L1A7.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello,

If compare Alpair 12 bookshelf with Pensil 10.2, the cabinets are different. Alpair 12 bookshelf is a kind of bass reflex cabinet and Pensil 10.2 is MLTL design. The sound for the two speakers are very different. Pensil 10.2 can achieve very solid and deep bass. The bass of Alpair 12 is limited in this bookshelf, but high and mid range are quite good. If listen Pensil 12 or super Pensil 12, the bass will improve a lot.

I will PM you the price later.

Thanks,
Tony.

The cabinet in piano black finish matches with Alpair 12 gold cone is really good looking.
My listening area is around 15X15 ft. or a bit bigger.
Tube amp (Sansui 500A) with 8 and 16 ohms output.

How is the over all sound of this book shelf compare with Pensil 10.2?
How is the bass compare with Pensil 10.2?
Please pm me the price of this piano black finish cabinet kit with shipping to Canada, H4L1A7.

Thank you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.