• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Request for valve pics...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I wish i could get a drawing-style of an EL34...similar to the one i liked above...where it looks like it came out of a 50's textbook.

Maybe if i could get a Betty Page lookin chick wrapped around it i would get that tattoo tonight

*hint hint, you photoshop phreaks*

:)

-Maz

Magnetmaz said:
I wish i could get a drawing-style of an EL34...similar to the one i liked above...where it looks like it came out of a 50's textbook.

Maybe if i could get a Betty Page lookin chick wrapped around it i would get that tattoo tonight

*hint hint, you photoshop phreaks*

:)

-Maz
Take a look at the late great Gizmo's page at www.meta-gizmo.com . There are plenty of those sort of pics there. I guess it's where the one posted came from.

Because you want an EL34, I'm guessing your a guitarist, right?

I wait a week, and my picture materializes....

What do you guys think of this one ( minus the pink thing behind it )

-Maz

Attachments

• tubegirl.jpg
    tubegirl.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 199
Are you saying, Joel, that a hot chick wearing skin-tight clothes flying through the darkest recesses of outerspace whilst stradling a blazing hot triode doesn't do it for ya? That's pure power, man!!! What does it take to make your blood pump, pops? Do i need to strap TNT to your rocking chair? Should i pipe some Eddie Van Halen screaming solos into your nursing home PA system??? Take out your false teeth and put in your set of steel fangs....then hop around like Gene Simmons and spit blood at something!!!!

You can have your boring ST-70 schematic...... my tattoo is going to enable me to kick life in its big pimply ***, and then pop-a-wheelie the whole way down Rock-star-road.

-Maz
*laughing so hard*

Magnetmaz said:
Are you saying, Joel, that a hot chick wearing skin-tight clothes flying through the darkest recesses of outerspace whilst stradling a blazing hot triode doesn't do it for ya? That's pure power, man!!! What does it take to make your blood pump, pops? Do i need to strap TNT to your rocking chair? Should i pipe some Eddie Van Halen screaming solos into your nursing home PA system??? Take out your false teeth and put in your set of steel fangs....then hop around like Gene Simmons and spit blood at something!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
PIX.

Hi,

O.K.,I thought as much.

When you post a reply you will see at the left hand bottom a submenu *Browse*.

You use this to browse your hard disk to locate the file you want to attach.

Do not preview your reply,you won't see the image and you'll have to attach the image again.

Size limit is 100 Kb and the file types are mentioned under the *Browse* menu.

Cheers,;)

Re: PIX.

fdegrove said:
Hi,

O.K.,I thought as much.

When you post a reply you will see at the left hand bottom a submenu *Browse*.

You use this to browse your hard disk to locate the file you want to attach.

Do not preview your reply,you won't see the image and you'll have to attach the image again.

Size limit is 100 Kb and the file types are mentioned under the *Browse* menu.

Cheers,;)

Thanks Frank.

Here we go - made me laugh anyway!

Attachments

• mullard inside.jpg
    mullard inside.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 155
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.