• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Pspice Tube Generation Software

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A couple of weeks ago I was poking around these forums for some information regarding a project I'm working on for school and stumbled across a link to a freeware program that, from what I recall, automatically generated spice models for different tubes.

I think it began with a 'C' but I can't quite remember... I've been sifting through pages of different searches and haven't come across it again. My professor was curious as to how accurate it was, so I was going to d/l it take with me to campus this week.

If anyone knows the program, or can post a link it would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Imarobot said:
My professor was curious as to how accurate it was, so I was going to d/l it take with me to campus this week.

it only models the plate curves, but all the models that i used the Curve Captor numbers in were pretty dead on. I built up the models and then fan them through a spice simulation of a hardware curve tracer, and laid those results back over the data sheets... pretty stinking good fit.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.