• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

WTB Fairchild 260 transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone out there have a pair of these they would like to part with? If so, what'll they set me back?

Sy, I read an ancient reply of yours that said you had a couple. Any chance you still do? I'm in Napa also. Would you be interested in trading for some high end wine? Probably a long shot, but worth a try!

Thanks all.

I've still got the Fairchild amps. High end Napa wine interests me close to zero (I hate oak, high alcohol, and pretension), but if you've got any interesting electronic/audio items for swap, I'd be open to that. Drop me an email using the reply button and I'll send you my number.

My office is over at the airport industrial park. I'm always up for cracking a bottle and/or playing some tunes.

I agree with you on the over-oaked Napa wines. I was actually thinking less about Napa and more about the Santa Cruz Mountains! BTW, did Parker really say that about you???

I'm too new to the diyaudio forum to email anybody, so I can't reach you that way. Worse yet, I don't think I have any electronics that would interest you. I don't want to post my email (spam magnet). I'm not sure about posting my business name either. Any suggestions? If you are a regular at Jonesy's I could buy you coffee some a.m.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.